Takeover ??

On 24/01/2022 at 16:39, SiJ said:

I am sure Chansiri knows just how the vast majority of fans think about his tenure as owner and chairman but it would just be our luck that he accepts an offer from say a Columbian drug baron that can’t speak English, knows absolutely nothing about football and thoroughly enjoys using threatening behavior to any of ruling the authorities so that he can continue to keep and build his empire.

Dont laugh - it may well be regarded as ‘who laughs last.
Our long association with the English Football League may well be coming to an end !!

1 hour ago, bolton9owl said:

I am sure Chansiri knows just how the vast majority of fans think about his tenure as owner and chairman but it would just be our luck that he accepts an offer from say a Columbian drug baron that can’t speak English, knows absolutely nothing about football and thoroughly enjoys using threatening behavior to any of ruling the authorities so that he can continue to keep and build his empire.

Dont laugh - it may well be regarded as ‘who laughs last.
Our long association with the English Football League may well be coming to an end !!

Don't laugh. The Columbian could sell enough cheese on the north to get us to prem. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Chansiri going no where, wouldn’t still be backing dm the way he is if he was on his way out. 

Although I agree Chansiri is going no where, I think he would still be backing DM even if he was.  Takeovers can take weeks/months to finalise and Chansiri will want us to push for promotion this season whilst we are in the mix.  The takeover could fall through and be left with a league 1 club again.  

2 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Although I agree Chansiri is going no where, I think he would still be backing DM even if he was.  Takeovers can take weeks/months to finalise and Chansiri will want us to push for promotion this season whilst we are in the mix.  The takeover could fall through and be left with a league 1 club again.  

If as close as some suggest, nothing stopping new owners funding recruitment. That said, the backing provided is very short term, loans until the end of the season in a couple of months. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, striker said:

If as close as some suggest, nothing stopping new owners funding recruitment. That said, the backing provided is very short term, loans until the end of the season in a couple of months. 

New owners still wouldn’t be allowed to spend money to sign players I guess so loans to end of the season would be most likely 

• Like 2

On 23/01/2022 at 17:06, swinners said:

Well, I don't.know if our rumour is true, I Hooe it is, but referring the the quote above....  there was nothing to little about the Hull take over , then BAMMMM

not true. hulls recent takeover has been in the news for months.

On 14/01/2022 at 12:28, Owl in Manc said:

Completely made up Tweet! 

Do people really believe everything that they read on the net? 

Can't re find a link, but there was a picture floating about a few days ago with DC and a couple of very rich guys one was from Switzerland. 

It looked at Hillsborough and genuine not photo shopped.