Takeover ??

2 minutes ago, The coach said:

He plays in midfield with that bloke with 3 testicles at spartak moscow...him and whodyernickabollockoff have been tearin it up this season

In fact Oly Ghark only got his chance cus the usual cdm got lepracy...i wer gutted for handropoff..hes been on fire

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, flo said:

Apparentyly the Egyptian consortium are having to iron out a couple of details with the EFL

I sphinx they will sort it out. It’s important that they consider the effects on the rest of the league pyramid particularly when someone is investing a Pharoah amount of cash. Let’s hope there are no hiccups and we aren’t de-Nile-d the opportunity of a fresh start.

• Haha 2

Guest Jack the Hat

Gary Rowlett as manager - first signing Adam la Fondre. The Egyptians have turned the crease control on full on this iron! You heard it hear first. And next will be Simon stai…….. no I’ve said too much already.

2 hours ago, Simon1984 said:

I saw a can of red bull out side the ground yesterday on the floor next to a bin … make of it what you will 

I saw an Asian/Middle Eastern looking guy and his family being shown to their seats in the directors box before the game. The parents both had masks on, so a positive identification wasn’t possible.  Turned out to be the guy making the half time draw.  Miguel Llera.

WTF:

• Haha 1