Takeover ??

Guest Jack the Hat
13 minutes ago, andytrig said:

Buying a football club is like making love to a beautiful woman.

No matter how much you stick in, it's never enough.

Brilliant. Take a bow.

12 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

Owlstalk. Obvs.

That’s exactly what I thought at the time.

12 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Bloody hell man the closet we have come to a source of this rumour and you don't even pin him down and screw all the details out of him!!

He’s bigger than me and I’ve always been a lover not a fighter.

57 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

I was told at the match on Saturday that Mr C has had a second meeting with a consortium regarding selling the club.

This was from a sporting agent who works with many of the top agencies.

I think the fact that an agent who works with the top agencies being at Hillsborough to watch a third division game is probably the biggest take away from this..... unless it was Varadi who is there a bit

5 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

I think the fact that an agent who works with the top agencies being at Hillsborough to watch a third division game is probably the biggest take away from this..... unless it was Varadi who is there a bit

No it wasn't Varadi. The agent is a lifelong Wednesday fan and goes to as many Owls matches as he can.

29 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I'll believe it when I see it. DC will no doubt ask for crazy money and put off any unlikely buyer. 

I don't see it that way. It will come to a point like any businessman that he will realise he will have to cut his losses and sell or keep haemorrhaging money.

• Like 4

Just now, darra said:

I don't see it that way. It will come to a point like any businessman that he will realise he will have to cut his losses and sell or keep haemorrhaging money.

Chansiri is as much a businessman as I am a marmoset 😂 but yeah I get what you're saying

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

I was told at the match on Saturday that Mr C has had a second meeting with a consortium regarding selling the club.

It’s the hope that kills you.

4 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

Most on here want DC gone yet have a problem when someone suggests this is a possibility? I approach talk of a takeover with an open mind. I certainly don’t get my knickers in a twist if it comes to nothing. TBH I think it’s best to see how this season pans out as we’re approaching a very critical stage of it and Takeover Talk could upset the Apple cart a bit but whatever will be, will be?