Takeover ??

17 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Of course there is nothing in it.

Spoiler alert .. father Christmas is not real.😀

That’s where you wrong I saw him this year with my mother and I don’t think it’s no coincendece that’s she’s pregnant again and Father Christmas allegedly only comes once a year 

just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, fpowl said:

That’s where you wrong I saw him this year with my mother and I don’t think it’s no coincendece that’s she’s pregnant again and Father Christmas allegedly only comes once a year 

just saying 🤷🏻‍♂️

That was me mate, love filling stockings, its a great gig.

1 hour ago, tashton said:

Notice the people posting about an announcement are missing today.  Not sure what people get from it 

I always assume they're pig fans having fun at our expense. They then go trotting back to pigsmad or whatever their online sty is called and get loads of pats on the back. 

The one time there was a poster on here who turned out to be the actual bloke who was looking at taking over, it turned out he didn't have a pot to pee in and couldn't watch TV cos his ariel was knackered. I reckon that's why he did it, boredom does funny things to a man. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bobness said:

Or you could say that you reckon Chansiri can turn this ship around. Europe in three years!

:duntmatter:

The annoying thing is, he could turn us around. (not the Europe bit though) 

Employ 4 people who know what they're doing. 1 chief executive, 1 chief finance person, a football man who knows the game in and out and a youth/academy development person with a track record. Allow those 4 people to employ the staff they need and spend on the infrastructure that is required. Let the manager work with the 2 footy blokes and if he's good enough we'll improve. If not, get rid and find someone who can do the job. 

If DC put me on charge that's what I'd do and I'd bet you a bag of tiits that we'd see improvements in every department 

Edited by latemodelchild
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, latemodelchild said:

The annoying thing is, he could turn us around. 

Employ 4 people who know what they're doing. 1 chief executive, 1 chief finance person, a football man who knows the game in and out and a youth/academy development person with a track record. Allow those 4 people to employ the staff they need and spend on the infrastructure that is required. Let the manager work with the 2 footy blokes and if he's good enough we'll improve. If not, get rid and find someone who can do the job. 

If DC put me on charge that's what I'd do and I'd bet you a bag of tiits that we'd see improvements in every department 

When can you start. 

• Haha 1