Takeover ??

1 minute ago, Hughdowd said:

Don’t shoot the messenger here … and it’s only rumours I’ve heard this morning from 3 different people … But heard Chansiri has met potential buyers for Wednesday in Switzerland/ London…Meetings taken place last month …..Please let this be true 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Thanks for the rumour mate. I’ve thought it was only a matter of time before DC looked to get out but we all know how this thread will go. Just like a

Moore Out Thread

Academy Thread

Berahino Thread

Stadium/Training Ground Thread

Matchday Thread

Just about any Thread TBH 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

If only it were true and we could look forward to a brighter day. 

In some ways I do worry that we are in such a terrible state that anyone stupid enough to buy us probably knows so little about football that they really shouldn’t be buying a club!

I don't know I don't think Doris the tea lady would be that enept to spunk £200m to make us a worse team that she started.

Who would we like to come in if there was any truth in this ?

American businessman,East Asian billionaire,Russian oligarch,Multi national mega beast, Dave Richards type  , we are doomed no matter what,footy's bobbed!!

Anyone with any faith out there ?

Ooooh Ashley,  I don't really know.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Don’t shoot the messenger here … and it’s only rumours I’ve heard this morning from 3 different people … But heard Chansiri has met potential buyers for Wednesday in Switzerland/ London…Meetings taken place last month …..Please let this be true 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Do you mind if I ask, are these 3 people getting the info from their own source or are they all getting it from this tweet? Cheers

I think if he'd say, he's been ready to talk for last couple of years

but as he said at that time he wont bother to even talk unless they offer (and I can't actually remember the figure)  but it was something ludicrous like £170 m 

anyone else remember that?