CHELTENHAM V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

1 minute ago, Freshfish said:

Get the best out of what you've got ...don't play out form the back if you don't have the players to do it 

Brian Laws. Another 'not rocket science' managers words. 

DARREN .... OI DARREN...CLOTHEARS! ...STOP TRYING TO BE CLEVER AND DO THE SODDING JOB!

Clothears!!! not heard that in yearslol

Lazy players. When we don't have the ball they lollop about. No urgency to pick up a man, not challenging for the ball, when it drops loose, always last to the ball.

Our ability to move the ball from their area back to the halfway line is second to none.

Decision making is atrocious, passing is laboured, no urgency, no movement into space, no taking on defenders.

Had multi corners against a team crap at defending corners and not created them any problems. Bannan's corners are crap. 

Nothing up front for us, defence non-existent, BPF no composure. Wingers couldn't beat an egg?

Apart from that it's been quite good.

Just now, Holmowl said:

I know, but for once we are attacking. 

It’s so unthreatening though. We have wing backs picking it up far too deep in unproblematic areas. Paterson is running about aimlessly having no impact on the game. Bannan is trying to create stuff from the half way line.

The system is HORRIFIC. 

When was the last time we scored two goals in a game? It’s not going to happen in the remaining 45minutes at Cheltenham is it? 
At this moment in time I’d really like Cheltenham to hammer in a few more…just to be sure we get a new manager in by the Sunderland game.

Turner was sacked for achieving 12 points from the first nine games of the season; 14th in League One, six points adrift of the promotion places.

Irvin was sacked when 12th in the table, eight points adrift of the play-offs and only five above the relegation zone.

Let's hope we act as quickly if we don't start to turn this nonsense around.

Big half coming up for Moore.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I know, but for once we are attacking. 

We’re occasionally touching the ball in their final third, not sure I’d go as far as calling it attacking! No goal threat at all, and we’re now crap defensively as you say. You can’t win games by being so poor in both boxes

• Like 1