CHELTENHAM V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

8 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

It’s no good blaming mentality or needing a better sports psycologist,  it’s pure and simple down to been out thought and out worked 

That defence has not got a clue what day of week it is,  they’ll ship goals at any time not just at the death 

Agreed

Nobody in that squad has got a chance to strike up an understanding with anyone anywhere on the pitch due to the changes every single match 

Jos did exactly the same and it’ll end up with the same outcome 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

We’ve had a huge turnover of players since last season,  I don’t buy it’s a mentality thing , it’s purely individuals not doing there jobs correctly thanks in

part largely to the fact they have no faith in the system there been asked to play 

We'll have to agree to disagree with that one mate. We saw these same issues last season and nothing has changed. 

We're a team low on confidence and we need a strong character on the pitch and on the sidelines to the our fortunes around.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Staton seems the only one with the balls to ask tough questions. 

Yeh , agreed ,  Rob knows his stuff he ain’t daft and was pushing him after the Bolton game when he was visibly

wound up we got a result from not Playing his ridiculous system 

On 30/10/2021 at 17:03, striker said:

As each game passes, increasingly desperate and bewildering. 

15 games in, nobody knows what they are doing, bar set pieces posed no threat today and none of them look comfortable or happy to be on the pitch. 

My mind is now made up, Moore isn't the right man to achieve anything this season. Just a matter of how much Chansiri wants to damage the club even further now. 

Actually think Jos in his “am I not the king” moment had more credibility than DM.

• Like 1