CHELTENHAM V WEDNESDAY - OMDT

GCHQ are good, but trying to decipher a Moore sequence has stumped them.

Only Wednesday know the secret, and that's why Cheltenham will be made to look like doughnuts by the end of the game.

Commiserations mi Lord on your experiences at Cheltres, proving once again that the sport of Kings is only for Royalty not for the lordly classes (remember Devon Lock). 

Also  the interference of The Bonzo Dog Dooda Band on your attempts to drowned  you Cue Card sorrows was enough to drive you out of the hostelry probably into another with a load of Paddy's celebrating handing our arses to us once again at the festival. 

Anyway today's little event I see it as Evens Cheltenham--- 4/6 The Mighty Owls---1/3 the draw. See  you in Bet Fred?

1 hour ago, SwellOwl said:

Brilliant stuff!

My opinion, though Moore will do the complete opposite, I think we will go 4-4-2 and I think we will win! 

WAWAW

Hope so. But what usually happens...

We unveil yet another new formation, with players playing in surprising unfamiliar positions....

784397157_2KQmLdD(1).gif.909c676a0ee670933dfc40e432729f51.gif

The reality after the first few minutes...

200w.gif.111f1e680738a7a9abc88fd14aa7b3ee.gif

• Haha 3

We really need to get back to winning ways today.

I’ve already resigned myself to the fact that we will always be awful to watch while ever we have this useless manager in charge but given our recent run the result is everything today as I’m worried that if we don’t start turning some of these draws into wins soon, the top 6 might start pulling away from us.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

We really need to get back to winning ways today.

I’ve already resigned myself to the fact that we will always be awful to watch while ever we have this useless manager in charge but given our recent run the result is everything today as I’m worried that if we don’t start turning some of these draws into wins soon, the top 6 might start pulling away from us.

That's already happening, even a win unlikely to get us in the top 6 today. (9 points off automatic places) 6 points off 5th place, 3 points off 6th place with a worse (5) goal difference. 

• Like 1

I actually think we'll win today 0-2.

It'll be completely against the run of play and we'll be our usual dogshit selves as Cheltenham outfight us and outrun us but just don't have the quality to get the ball in the net.

We'll bumble our way to a win in the most unconvincing way possible.

• Like 2

I will be there today but not really excited about watching us. Apathy is back.

I also don't expect anything from the game in terms of performance or result. That says it all really when we are playing Cheltenham.

I believe this could be the end of the Darren Moore era today.

• Like 1

I had this drea…er nightmare where Wednesday won 4-0 at Cheltenham playing a3-5-2 formation with Johnson at centre back. In his post match interview Moore said it proved he was right to play this way and would be sticking to his principles and playing this way in future.