MOORE OUT.

Moore in or out?   

381 members have voted

1. 1. Should Moore go?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/10/21 at 07:07

6 minutes ago, markg said:

Embarrassing.

Most other fanbases would be turning on the chairman by now. He is the person to blame for where our club is

Why? decent squad and massively underperforming - how is that embarrassing, we're in a sh1tty league and we lose at home to mighty oxford

• Like 8

No.

It's not great football, but I've seen far worse. He has work to do though, needs to be braver and stop focusing wholly on the opposition. He's  done fantastically well to assemble a squad, which would be the envy of most L1 managers, now needs to use it properly and stop wasting it by give way too much respect to poor/average opposition.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, striker said:

No.

It's not great football, but I've seen far worse. He has work to do though, needs to be braver and stop focusing wholly on the opposition. He's  done fantastically well to assemble a squad, which would be the envy of most L1 managers, now needs to use it properly and stop wasting it by give way too much respect to poor/average opposition.

This.

• Like 1

It's a strange one this. If we were bottom half of the table and getting hammered then yes, absolutely. But we're not. We're wanting shut of a manager because he hasn't found his best team yet, has some strange tactics and tinkers too much. I think we need to at least give him until after Christmas. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, WTF said:

Why? decent squad and massively underperforming - how is that embarrassing, we're in a sh1tty league and we lose at home to mighty oxford

I mean it's embarrassing that we constantly pile the pressure on numerous managers yet at the ground you never hear a thing said about the chairman that has got us into this position. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, markg said:

I mean it's embarrassing that we constantly pile the pressure on numerous managers yet at the ground you never hear a thing said about the chairman that has got us into this position. 

How do you turn on a Chairman who is absolutely invisible?

He isn’t even in the UK never mind the ground and no one has seen anything from him for months and months. 
On the Moore specific stuff I think people do see that he has been backed with signings and the complaints are mainly about how rubbish the football is to watch, not how poor to squad is so are manager specific, not about the chairman anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TBH I've not voted, basically because I'm undecided.

This season for me was about consolidation, stopping the free fall and getting shut of the deadwood, which to a degree DM has achieved. Plus DC seems to have taken a step back.

Whilst I don't tend to like the we play at the moment anywhere on the field, we're 1 point of playoffs and 5 points off top spot and if it weren't for lack of concentration/tactics in final stages and a few silly mistakes, then we'd be pushing top spot. So not really bad for a team we consider not to be playing well.

OK there'll be some who'll say 'well imagine if we were playing well with a different manager' and yes you're right but this is basically a new squad and DM hasn't as yet seemed to settle on a best 11. Yep we're a quarter of the way into the season but it it's not all doom and gloom because at the end of last season, I was scared sheiteless that L2 was over the horizon. 

So, DMs decisions and tactics sometimes leave a lot to be desired, will they get better, only time will tell but a full out assault to get rid of DM is not for this moment in time.

But hey, only IMO.

• Like 6