MOORE OUT.

Moore in or out?   

381 members have voted

1. 1. Should Moore go?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/10/21 at 07:07

Chansiri will give DM plenty of time to get it right. We are one point off playoff's. I would think the chairman will be quite pleased with that. So  no chance of him sacking Moore. I just hope he gets it right, we need to get promoted.uto

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Charlton if bannan can hit the net from 10 yds there's another 2 points

Ipswich if peocock Farrell doesn't make an horrendous mistake there's another 2 points

Shrewsbury poor officials and a bannan missed penalty there's another 2 points

I know but can't remember peacock Farrell as blundered in another game give Moore a chance changing manager at this stage would be stupid let squad settle down

Of course, it is only our players that make mistakes and refs go against us.

The opposition have missed more penalties against us in the league than we have missed this season.

The Rotherham keeper's howler was as bad as anything we have conceded.

Iorfa could easily have got 2 yellows in the first half at the weekend.

Swings and roundabouts in terms of missed chances, gifted goals and decisions made by the officials.

We score less goals and create less chances than nearly every team in the 3rd division. Yes we defend well but is it too much to ask to expect a bit more than that. 

Moore started the season well but we are getting worse not better. 

2 hours ago, flash said:

I’ve been his biggest critic but voted no as he should be given a little more time (I’m reluctantly telling myself).

4 easier games coming up now in which I'd like to see some improvements starting with some consistency with our formation, players in there proper positions and being a little more direct/attacking.

When you say easier games, we have already played the teams currently in 24th, 23rd and 21st and only beat one of them. 

8 hours ago, striker said:

No.

It's not great football, but I've seen far worse. He has work to do though, needs to be braver and stop focusing wholly on the opposition. He's  done fantastically well to assemble a squad, which would be the envy of most L1 managers, now needs to use it properly and stop wasting it by give way too much respect to poor/average opposition.

Good summary for me that.

It's not time to push him out yet, no viable option appears to be readily available and we saw what happened last season when we somehow went from abysmal under Monk to utterly abysmal under Pulis.

We do have a decent squad of players at this level, plenty of attacking options but we create less goal mouth action than nearly all the other teams. 

Stop putting an emphasis on slow passing build up from the back - in 4 of our 5 league wins this season we have had less possession than the opposition, in 2 of our 3 defeats we had over 60% possession and even against Oxford we had 51%.  

9 hours ago, William 1867 said:

Need to give him the season.

hopefully till december then lets see , if we show improvement and darren stops been as negative and have a real chance of top 6 then he gets more time. if by dec 1st we are 6 points plus from 6th he has to be dismissed 

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, mcmigo said:

the week before Monk was sacked we accumulated 10 points - possibly an all time record for number of points in one week.

Tha last 7 days of Monks reign we played 4 games and got 10 points. Really. I remember the caretaker getting 10 from his first 4. So we got 20 points in 8 games and still went down!

7 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Charlton if bannan can hit the net from 10 yds there's another 2 points

Ipswich if peocock Farrell doesn't make an horrendous mistake there's another 2 points

Shrewsbury poor officials and a bannan missed penalty there's another 2 points

I know but can't remember peacock Farrell as blundered in another game give Moore a chance changing manager at this stage would be stupid let squad settle down

ive been to every game apart from plymouth and we all agree we deserve to lose that game 

but the points you make on if this if that we would be top

i can also play that game 

charlton a we were 2nd best in my eyes a poor game but stockley should have scored a couple so should have lost 

doncaster before we scored 2 goals doncaster missed a couple of great chances so the game could have ended 2-2 

ipswich if the ipswich striker wernt so greedy there would have been a tap in for them and they would have won 

rotherham away there keeper made massive blunder after we were 2nd best 1st half and maybe should have been 2-0 down 

i will give us the shrewsbury as a game we should have won after that appalling bannan pen 

based on that we could have been 5 points worse off , if you think we deserve more than 18 points i think you must be the only 1 what thinks that. 

the stats for this season have us 4th bottom for creating chances and we are the 4th lowest scorers so been in 9th place maybe is more than we deserve . 

im hoping for improvements in the attacking stats big time or forget playoffs 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, morganowl said:

stats for this season have us 4th bottom for creating chances

We are the most prolific team in the league for converting chances.

Goals conceded per game 0.82 v.good

Home form is good 2pts per game

Away form is considered v.good 1.33pts per game.

Stats eh😄

28 minutes ago, gazzabramleyowl said:

Ridiculous to even think about it 

Needs this season 

Yes football is a bit slow and predictable , but he needs to implement his ideas on a new squad 

Why give him a whole season, we need to get out of this league this year or we could end up like the pigs and be down here for 6

a bit slow and predictable lol

kin hell I’ve seen tortoises move quicker

• Like 1