WEDNESDAY -V- OXFORD UNITED - omdt

Excellent OMDT Snoots, my dear old thing. I always hear Henry Blofelds voice when I read Stubbs' lines. 

Let's be 'avin these baggy Oxford types wasting good tax payers money on bicycles, books 'n puntin'...nothing stereotypical abaht my views I tell thi!😉

Lerrusgerrumsmashed...clean sheet, nice 2-0 stroll will do nicely.

Big question: does Bandalf get to wave his wand around today or not?

Come on you back in blue and white, bin the pink, wiiizzzzaaaarrddds! UTO

• Haha 1

Let's send our learned visitors back home with the greatest knowledge of all, that the second coming has arrived in the form of Professor Dazza Moore. 

Play top trumps on the correct flat cap, none of this graduation cap stuff.   Yorkshire wins again.  They'll be pulling statues down of Rhodes while we will be putting up statues of Palmer and Paterson.  

Let them cry tears so bitter that they can punt their gondolas all the way back down the M1 and M40.

Wednesday 3 Oxford 1.

49 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Let's send our learned visitors back home with the greatest knowledge of all, that the second coming has arrived in the form of Professor Dazza Moore. 

Play top trumps on the correct flat cap, none of this graduation cap stuff.   Yorkshire wins again.  They'll be pulling statues down of Rhodes while we will be putting up statues of Palmer and Paterson.  

Let them cry tears so bitter that they can punt their gondolas all the way back down the M1 and M40.

Wednesday 3 Oxford 1.

Yes make them very reMORSEful on journey home ............. dear oh dear:ph34r:

4 hours ago, mabor said:

Respectfully Lord, I know that time flies but today it's 2nd October...

I was going to invite you to my fête but you can forget about it now!

A shame too as Mrs Wankskill from the Nuns has done some of her famous steal and blackpudding pies!

• Haha 1