WEDNESDAY -V- OXFORD UNITED - omdt

2 hours ago, Marro said:

I remember going to Hillsborough with my dad in the mid 1980s and seeing Wednesday demolish Oxford United 5 or 6 - 1.  Great days under Wilkinson and Oxford were in the top flight then.  I think Gary Shelton played that match and he later joined Oxford and did well for them.

Would be great to see a good performance from the team today and 3 points would be very welcome.  Come on Wednesday!

Be around 86/87 that as they were in the top flight for a few seasons.

Yes, to be given respect, but nothing to fear from Oxford. The most dangerous aspect of Oxford is their terrible away form,.as we know how Wednesday like to alter poor form for other teams. 

A game we need to be winning, players should be full of confidence and plenty of options for Moore to choose from.

Travelled up yesterday for the game, looking forward to it as it's my last in person until December. Hoping for a good performance and positive result. 

I'm going bold today, 3-0 Wednesday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Yes, to be given respect, but nothing to fear from Oxford. The most dangerous aspect of Oxford is their terrible away form,.as we know how Wednesday like to alter poor form for other teams. 

A game we need to be winning, players should be full of confidence and plenty of options for Moore to choose from.

Travelled up yesterday for the game, looking forward to it as it's my last in person until December. Hoping for a good performance and positive result. 

I'm going bold today, 3-0 Wednesday.

Shrewsbury hadn't scored away until they played us !

Oxford look a dangerous team, but Snoots' scouting team tells us that they've put Thierry Henry and Harry Kane in midfield, so it's 2-0 for us. Drunken uncle stumbles one in and Gregory nods the second from a Bannan corner (that one magnificent one out of 100 tries).

3 hours ago, Jim Wonk said:

If Lee Gregory gets a hat trick I will bare my buttocks in John Lewis’seseses’eses window ( they are shut now aren’t they?? Or this could backfire badly)😳

I think you’re fairly safe Jim. I can envisage a 3-0 Wednesday win at a stretch. Three goals from Gregory tho’…..

NEVER. NEVER. NEVER! 

image.jpeg.22c3e7d34cf9ef568e9d964c2e14e97e.jpeg

• Haha 1