WEDNESDAY -V- OXFORD UNITED - omdt

6 minutes ago, Fast Forward said:

Disappointing and offensive Brighton reference. Unnecessary.

Isn’t Brighton the self proclaimed gay capitol of England? So why is it offensive? Not sure how you can celebrate your cities culture and be offended by it too?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Isn’t Brighton the self proclaimed gay capitol of England? So why is it offensive? Not sure how you can celebrate your cities culture and be offended by it too?

I don't think that you were celebrating the culture though, do you

• Haha 2

Just now, MallorcaOwl said:

I don't think that you were celebrating the culture though, do you

Me? I love Brighton. Had a couple of great weekends there. I was just asking why something the city is very proud of can be termed offensive? 

• Like 1

Just now, Plonk said:

Me? I love Brighton. Had a couple of great weekends there. I was just asking why something the city is very proud of can be termed offensive? 

It isn't, to most people. But then you have those you go out evey day looking to see how offended they can get on the behalf of others 🙄

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Fast Forward said:

Disappointing and offensive Brighton reference. Unnecessary.

BRING BACK THE NEG BUTTON !!!

Or at least create a new image for a no WOKE zone. Owlstalk must remain a haven for well meaning banter, humour and common sense. It’s one of the few remaining islands of sanity in the sea of SJW insanity. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, steelerian said:

It isn't, to most people. But then you have those you go out evey day looking to see how offended they can get on the behalf of others 🙄

We should all challenge discrimination and hate speech wherever it shows up, otherwise we’re endorsing it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Just now, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

BRING BACK THE NEG BUTTON !!!

Or at least create a new image for a no WOKE zone. Owlstalk must remain a haven for well meaning banter, humour and common sense. It’s one of the few remaining islands of sanity in the sea of SJW insanity. 

Can’t believe I just called Owlstalk an island of sanity. I’m going for a lie down. 

• Haha 3