LEWIS GIBSON

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Ive got a feeling that Pato and Green are not in Moore’s plans. I think he would like to get rid of both and bring in Sims and another striker. 

I just don’t see where Pato fits into this Wednesday side. It doesn’t help when you don’t know his position either after being at the club for a year. 

Yea not sure on Green. He needs to show something sharpish as we have genuine options now. 

Wouldn't be against Green leaving too as things stand 

Be a great signing can see this being one of them though the parent club request him to play unless his contract is not getting renewed and I can see this being one like Byers where we agree no fee but sell on clause I can also see one of loans getting made permanent in January if we’re allowed either way it would bea great signing and gives much more playing options 3 at the back for one 

Hell be brought in as defensive cover, nothing more. Probs on the understanding that he won’t make our match day squads unless there’s an injury due to our loanee situation.

Unless Moore is pulling off another worldy and getting him for free with a sell on fee included. 

4 minutes ago, WendyOK said:

Can name 5 loans in the squad. 
Doesn’t mean we can’t loan more than 5. 

True, also it's a long season, not to mention the Papa John's thing, where no doubt the fringe players will make up the majority of the 11.

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

how many loans do we have?. gregory isnt a loan , byers aint , johnson aint.. the wolves player is, winger from qpr ,wing from boro and peacock farrel thats 4 , hunt and brown not loans , im sure thats 4. 

if he is a loan it’ll be 6 loans

Edited by stocksyuto

14 minutes ago, morganowl said:

how many loans do we have?. gregory isnt a loan , byers aint , johnson aint.. the wolves player is, winger from qpr ,wing from boro and peacock farrel thats 4 , hunt and brown not loans , im sure thats 4. 

You missed Kamberi for 5. But we can have more than 5 loans at the club, we just can’t name more than 5 in the match day squad.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Cheers looks a decent player. Dare I say a bit like Harry Maguire in style of play?

Anyway he struggled to get a regular starting place in the Reading team last season but they were challenging the playoffs in the championship.  Coming to league 1 should be easier for him and exactly the type of player we needed