LEWIS GIBSON

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Looks like another cracking signing if it comes off.

And would only leave Sims and Cosgrove to sign.

Genuinely don't think we need either now. We've got Gregory, and Kamberi. Paterson, Windass and Green can all play centrally. Many seem to have written off Kamberi already but I think he'll play his part this year. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, davetherivelinowl said:

If Everton are expecting him to get game time, it'll probably be at left back cos I can't see him ousting Iorfa or Hutchinson. Or are they saying he'll get games because they're bound to get injured?

Odds are one of them will.

He also gives us the option to go to a back 3, with Hunt and Johnson/Brown as wing-backs.

2 minutes ago, Vanderowlsterdam said:

Genuinely don't think we need either now. We've got Gregory, and Kamberi. Paterson, Windass and Green can all play centrally. Many seem to have written off Kamberi already but I think he'll play his part this year. 

We definitely don't need Cosgrove now.  Sims - eh.  It would be nice to have him if only because he is a good age and wouldn't be on loan.  If he does well he would be an asset on the balance sheet.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Being super greedy I'd still like Sims and to move Paterson out and we've had a blinder. 

Ive got a feeling that Pato and Green are not in Moore’s plans. I think he would like to get rid of both and bring in Sims and another striker. 

I just don’t see where Pato fits into this Wednesday side. It doesn’t help when you don’t know his position either after being at the club for a year. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl

1 minute ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Ive got a feeling that Pato and Green are not in Moore’s plans. I think he would like to get rid of both and bring in Sims and another striker. 

I just don’t see where Pato fits into this Wednesday side. It doesn’t help when you don’t know his position either after being at the club for a year. 

Utility payer.

Gas, electric, water......

• Haha 2