LEWIS GIBSON

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

6 loan players now. Interesting. 

If they are in the last year of their contract and are not gonna get offered a deal by the parent club, could we turn a loan into permanent in January? 

Try before you buy? 

3 minutes ago, Rogers said:

If they are in the last year of their contract and are not gonna get offered a deal by the parent club, could we turn a loan into permanent in January? 

Try before you buy? 

I would imagine that will be up to the EFL.

They might want to see a longer period of good behaviour/some more accounts before they let Chansiri take the stabilisers off.

Any thoughts of us capturing him on a permanent are wide of the mark.

According to my Everton supporting mate he’s highly regarded. I would thought it’s similar to Wing that he’s signed a new deal.

Edited by Owls77

4 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

Any thoughts of us capturing him on a permanent are wide of the mark.

According to my Everton supporting mate he’s highly regarded. I would thought it’s similar to Wing that he’s signed a new deal.

yes I agree unfortunately 

The kid is a great player, god knows what’s been said to Everton to convince them about game time , some selection headaches now for DM 

Great competition for places, as everyone’s said though I highly doubt we go the season without Iorfa or Dunkley picking up an injury 

14 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I still have a horrible feeling if Iorfa starts the season well someone will come in for him. 

Thing is now we are in a position where we have a manager that I would have full confidence that we would adequately replace anybody we got an irresistible offer for.

26 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I still have a horrible feeling if Iorfa starts the season well someone will come in for him. 

Why worry about something that may not happen? Enjoy what’s happened over the last 4 weeks or so. I never imagined that we would be able to bring in 12 players before the first game and some of a championship pedigree too. 

It finally looks like we’ve turned a corner after a wretched 4 years. 

• Love 1