The Wilderless Years

No-one can tell me they would not have been targeting at least 4 points from the Easter period. Looking at the league table how it stood, possibly 6 points. They have 1. The problem is other sides below them don't want to get their act together. 

Watched the second half, absolute shuffle all round. 

The fact they’re in the top 6 is incredible. Compare the standard this season to previous (for instance when we snuck into 6th in our first season under Carlos) and it’s frightening. That Carlos team would have demolished everybody this year aside from Fulham. 

1 minute ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

Watched the second half, absolute shuffle all round. 

The fact they’re in the top 6 is incredible. Compare the standard this season to previous (for instance when we snuck into 6th in our first season under Carlos) and it’s frightening. That Carlos team would have demolished everybody this year aside from Fulham. 

Yeah, I think either of our play off sides, even the boring 2016/2017 one, would have been top 2. 

The quality just isn't there in the Champ atm. Few decent sides but that's about it. Put it this way, I'd be staggered if all three (who go up) don't get an absolute pasting next season. 

1 minute ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

Also, I can’t watch them and not laugh out loud at the thought they have spent upwards of £120m on transfer fees alone in the past 3 seasons. And ended up with that squad. 

£120m+ garymegson

Better yet, they've spent 60 - 70 odd million on strikers and the only one who can score is Billy the Pig. 

7 minutes ago, FightLikeAGirl said:

Even if the pigs went up they'd come back down anyway, Liverpool and City would make sausages of them. Hell, so would the likes of Southampton.

Unless spending lots of money any three from that league will struggle big time, even Fulham didn't look that good at Derby other night. 

Forest have been one of best sides since they changed manager, Huddersfield are probably next best. 

24 minutes ago, FightLikeAGirl said:

Even if the pigs went up they'd come back down anyway, Liverpool and City would make sausages of them. Hell, so would the likes of Southampton.

We said that a few years ago.

If they go up they will have a significant amount of money coming in, for that reason I hope they don't. But when you're in the playoffs you have a chance ala Huddersfield a few years back.

• Like 1