The Wilderless Years

8 hours ago, owls maniac said:

This. They will likely face Forest in the semis, who are an absolute juggernaut at the moment. 

Unfortunately, I think they will just stumble their way to promotion the same way they've stumbled into the play offs.

Hope I'm wrong but can see whoever they get in the play offs dominating them but failing to score. Then fat lad puts a penalty away on 85th minute.

On 24/04/2022 at 08:43, Buck Rogers said:

Unfortunately, I think they will just stumble their way to promotion the same way they've stumbled into the play offs.

Hope I'm wrong but can see whoever they get in the play offs dominating them but failing to score. Then fat lad puts a penalty away on 85th minute.

It's not over yet - if Middlesbrough win both home games this week and the pigs lose or draw at QPR, it would be a very interesting last game, and Fulham won't want to finish on a loss, and they owe the pigs one from December.

6 minutes ago, Animis said:

It's not over yet - if Middlesbrough win both home games this week and the pigs lose or draw at QPR, it would be a very interesting last game, and Fulham won't want to finish on a loss, and they owe the pigs one from December.

Currently I can't see Middlesborough winning another game. 

They have proper fallen off a cliff.

I'd be very surprised if they don't finish in 6th now. 

The competition has been miserable in recent weeks. 

Suppose Millwall still have a shot, but only a slim one. 

Edited by SiJ

10 hours ago, SiJ said:

Blackburn just about back in it.

Dem Blades win on Friday then it's over bar the shouting.

Not sure I'd fancy having to play Fulham on the last day with 6th on the line.

They could still have to beat Fulham on the last day if Middlesbrough win their next two and boost their goal difference a bit, or Blackburn can beat Bournemouth this weekend. Incidentally, Forest have still got to play Bournemouth. Admittedly, it'll be away, and they also have a tough trip to Fulham tonight. But it's not totally out of the question that Forest could get automatic, especially if Bournemouth do drop points at Blackburn.