The Wilderless Years

Forest will win the play offs.

None of the other sides impress me. Luton work tremendously hard for each other, but like Huddersfield are somewhat limited. Blackburn have fallen off big time. Boro, Pigs and the others in the mix are too unpredictable.

Which leaves one… Forest are in my view the best team outside the premier league at the moment in time. Cooper has done an outstanding job and his team have absolutely the right balance all across the pitch. One worry for them is if Boro also make the top six. If the sides meet, Forest would be without Djed Spence.

The pigs may be the bookies favourites but based on the recent game, Forest are a far better team.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Forest will win the play offs.

None of the other sides impress me. Luton work tremendously hard for each other, but like Huddersfield are somewhat limited. Blackburn have fallen off big time. Boro, Pigs and the others in the mix are too unpredictable.

Which leaves one… Forest are in my view the best team outside the premier league at the moment in time. Cooper has done an outstanding job and his team have absolutely the right balance all across the pitch. One worry for them is if Boro also make the top six. If the sides meet, Forest would be without Djed Spence.

The pigs may be the bookies favourites but based on the recent game, Forest are a far better team.

Yeah, if I were a betting man, I'd back Forest to win the playoffs based on current performances. 

Cooper has done a great job there.

2 things ive noticed today watching the pigs 

1. The pig fans are a really angry looking bunch 

2. They seem to employ a tactic that involves lobbing the ball into the area and then trying to win a penalty by falling over when a challenge comes in 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Django said:

2 things ive noticed today watching the pigs 

1. The pig fans are a really angry looking bunch 

2. They seem to employ a tactic that involves lobbing the ball into the area and then trying to win a penalty by falling over when a challenge comes in 

to be fair

that was a stonewall pen against Gibbs-white

4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

to be fair

that was a stonewall pen against Gibbs-white

They did it loads of times today

Gibbs-white spent most of the afternoon crying to the referee, boy who cried wolf im afraid

Also worth noting that he was rolling around in agony after the challenge then 10 seconds later he was chasing down one of their players at hundred mile an hour