The Wilderless Years

4 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Less than 2k I reckon. They were making excuses on twitter the other night about how it's further than MK and anyway they once took 8k to MK and we didn't sell it out etc. 

Travelling home Saturday I had a look on twitter and Facebook for the first time in a while. Plenty of grunters belittling us. Almost like they're worried about summat. Weird bunch. 

I'm sure it was 7k they took to MK in mind the gap season. 

Geography not a strong point with them lot, they were coming out with excuses when we compared the 800 they took to Cardiff around same time we took 1,600 to Portsmouth for a midweek game live on sky. 

25 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Now Blackburn losing already. The gods really are looking down on the spozzy pigs aren’t they?

And this is why I think anyone who thinks it would be funny for them to make the play-offs and lose is off their head.

I think Forest are the best side in the division apart from Fulham and Huddersfield have all the form, but everything is falling for United right now. Why chance that continuing over 2 legs and a final? Somebody has to step up and find some wins because the current "race" for the top 6 is embarrassing. 

• Like 4

Have to give Huddersfield and Luton their props. They've been consistently good and merited getting in the top 6. 

Forest perhaps the best team in the division when at it, with the possible exception of Fulham. 

As for the teams going for 6th...Dem Blades are a poor imitation of the team that went up a few seasons ago. Boro and Blackburn have had loads of chances to get in the top 6 and keep blowing it. Cov are punching above their weight tbf to them, same with Millwall. 

Edited by SiJ

Unbelievable how Boro, Blackburn, QPR and WBA have choked recently, it's as if none of them even want to be in the play offs. 

Pigs have only won 3 in 10 as well yet they're still sitting in 6th due to those teams failings. They'll win today though, Bristol City have been woeful for 2 years.