Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

Not as bad as I expected. 

Actually reasonable for me as I would  qualify for a concession ticket. The problem is I don't live locally and wouldn't attend every game. Also, without seeing the fixtures or our squad, would be buying blind. Not that I could buy one if I wanted anyway as a current POTG customer.

A shame the club don't carry through concession pricing to POTG tickets.

6 minutes ago, Marro said:

The pricing is better than I expected but sill fairly high for League 1.

As much as I can afford one and am eager to go to games I am not going to give Chansiri a penny.

Fookinghell, that’s why we’ve beenshit for the last 30 years.  I always thought my ST money was spent on the running costs of the club and now I find out instead it goes straight into the chairman’s back sky.  You live and learn.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, vulva said:

People will moan whatever the prices are. We’ve got the biggest set of moaning bigwetfanny fans in world football. 

And we have the biggest chansiri arse kissers too WTF:lol
The prices are expensive for League 1 football and as yet, no real squad to warrant such a price.
fans are still out of pocket, and we finished bottom of the championship.

Maybe we should all hug and dance round  trees at the thought ?  😄

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Wow I can't believe its showing I have £515.00 in credit on my 5-year multi season ticket .which is all paid for ...

So I can't complain ... will be able to go to other matches for free for a while ...

Well done Mr C. for listening and getting it right .... will probably get my great nephew one too at those prices if they lift restrictions!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

I’m sorry but I ain’t happy with any price until they issue my refund. They will happily take more money from us, but won’t refund my £100. It’s just wrong. 

The cynic in me is saying..How they going to pay your refund until they get your new season ticket money. 

• Like 1

All done, after TV deductions just £5 extra needed to watch the team from the North Stand.

If we thought last season was financially bad, even after the removal of most high earners the lack of ticket income this year will hit us hard.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

You don't have to be a happy clapper to still want to watch OUR team.

As we are told constantly on here, being critical of the owner is not being critical of the club.

By the same reasoning, continuing to support the club does not signify supporting the owner.

I support SWFC and will continue to do so.

Given the incompetent owner refuses to give me my money back I have no option - having said that I would have renewed anyway out of habit. Others wouldn't. However there should be a refund for the difference in what we've already paid and the new prices. Treating fans like this is pretty poor.

As for the price - £19.35 a game is too much unless the gap between POTG and season tickets is cut drastically. £20 on Kop, £22 on North and South would be my pricing for POTG. Given I always miss a few games it's going to cost me about £25 a match to watch probable poo . 

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, Manwë said:

At a guess, I'm thinking POTG on the North will be in the region of £25-£27.

That would be mental and counter productive.

It's not only Div 3 but our team will be junk, squad worse. 

Owls  prime summer target plays for Solihull.

And do they know we have a West Stand?

Edited by Hornsby