Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

4 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I respect your opinion, but if every fan felt that way, Chansiri will never change

And I also respect yours. 
But I can’t handle a Saturday with Wednesday playing and me not being there. I assume you can so fair play. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, room0035 said:

Season tickets go on sale for 10 days then sales are suspended.

Why do the fans have a deadline but the club has none for unpaid players, fans refunds, filing accounts etc etc.

I wonder if no fans but tickets will they extend the deadline.

the price reduced are welcomed but POTG also need to be less than £25 a game or we will be playing in front of small crowds for a long time to come.

At this stage, nobody will be ‘buying’ a ticket.  It is only open to people who paid for one last season and already have the money sat in credit on their account.

• Like 6

Guest hirstysfags

Decent prices but I just can't bring myself to renew when we still have the same absent incompetent owner. 

Guest hirstysfags
1 minute ago, MarkS43Owl said:

And I also respect yours. 
But I can’t handle a Saturday with Wednesday playing and me not being there. I assume you can so fair play. 

Well you just managed a full season of it. Did you survive? I did. First season since 1989 where I haven't seen at least one match live.

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Which experts said that?

A fair few on here put 2 and 2 together and came to that conclusion. Have a look if you want to know who.

3 minutes ago, Loxley Owl said:

Outrageously overpriced tickets for a 3rd division club with no plan and an incompetent owner. 

Behave, outrageously overpriced ?  What do you want like ? £5 an adult and kids for a quid ? 

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

A fair few on here put 2 and 2 together and came to that conclusion. Have a look if you want to know who.

Can you link to them? Theres over a million posts in SWFC chat

I think considering the price they are, many people will think that's not bad.....however, those prices would have been OK at Championship level, league one still seems a bit on the pricey side. 

£520 for me and the lad in the Grandstand? It's still a huge commitment isn't it!!!

1 minute ago, CS5swfc said:

Fair prices! the comments are laughable on the official posts

Starting to think some fans would like to see us go into administration

Yeah there's a lot who would but they don't really understand what it means. Fo many it's a way of restarting as opposed to possible oblivion.

5 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Can you link to them? Theres over a million posts in SWFC chat

Not right now, trying to work out which games I subscribed to I-follow to make sure I've got the right credit, they were all so exciting I have lost track of how many I signed up for! 

7 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Can't grumble at them prices, half expected prices to stay same which would have upset a lot of fans. 

I'll be renewing without a doubt, not doing so wouldn't enter my head anyway. UTO 

Agreed. I personally think that a lot of us will feel the same.

6 minutes ago, CS5swfc said:

Fair prices! the comments are laughable on the official posts

Starting to think some fans would like to see us go into administration

How is it laughable? Looking across the division most clubs set theirs at £200-300 for league one football 

Ours are £400-500

• Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, hirstysfags said:

Well you just managed a full season of it. Did you survive? I did. First season since 1989 where I haven't seen at least one match live.

I watched every game on Ifollow and I never want to go through that again. Get me back to Hillsborough and following our club across the country.