Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

20 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Really though the only way to decide if it’s worth stumping up in advance is if and when match day prices are announced. 

Good luck with that unless he cuts down the number of sodding categories. 

1 hour ago, fatzooma said:

Anyone investing in this needs to give their head a wobble...

Absolutely!

Before biting into this it's worth waiting for the club to announce revised pricing on the 10-year season ticket!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Given the incompetent owner refuses to give me my money back I have no option - having said that I would have renewed anyway out of habit. Others wouldn't. However there should be a refund for the difference in what we've already paid and the new prices. Treating fans like this is pretty poor.

As for the price - £19.35 a game is too much unless the gap between POTG and season tickets is cut drastically. £20 on Kop, £22 on North and South would be my pricing for POTG. Given I always miss a few games it's going to cost me about £25 a match to watch probable poo . 

I agree, the option of a refund full stop should have been available to everyone. People committed money to watch football in 2020-21. They couldn't do so as no fault of their own and now their circumstances may have changed meaning they can't use the value of a season ticket next season.

In terms of pay on the day pricing, pretty sure North Stand was around £25-£30 last time we were at this level.

Guest Hornsby
14 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Fookinghell, that’s why we’ve beenshit for the last 30 years.  I always thought my ST money was spent on the running costs of the club and now I find out instead it goes straight into the chairman’s back sky.  You live and learn.

It does , called stadium rent that we pay to Chansiri, total £90 million.

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I agree, the option of a refund full stop should have been available to everyone. People committed money to watch football in 2020-21. They couldn't do so as no fault of their own and now their circumstances may have changed meaning they can't use the value of a season ticket next season.

In terms of pay on the day pricing, pretty sure North Stand was around £25-£30 last time we were at this level.

I don't give a fig what prices were at this level last time. We've been put through the wringer by The Idiot - he owes us. Plus we need to attract fans to stop the fanbase decaying away. Bright new thinking instead of the same old same old. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

I don't give a fig what prices were at this level last time. We've been put through the wringer by The Idiot - he owes us. Plus we need to attract fans to stop the fanbase decaying away. Bright new thinking instead of the same old same old. 

To be cheaper than we were at the same level a decade ago with a £100 reduction in season ticket prices shows some sign of acknowledgement. Did we get that when we were relegated in 2010 and the Chairman was suggesting we needed to sell 24,000 season tickets? 

7 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

We were in a considerably better place back then. 

Were we?

You should have told HMRC that when they had us crying on the court steps begging for survival. 

I know lots of people want to go to the games but don’t want to give DC another penny . I get that.

I will therefore offer to give any fan a season ticket if they sent me £1,000 , allowing you to go to matches without giving any of your money direct to DC.

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I genuinely think people still don’t quite understand this or believe it

They should read EFL panels minutes then.

Our accounts and S3 ltd should confirm soon.

More than Hammers pay in rent and also Coventry on Ricoh return.