Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

This thread will be full of people trying to prove how much of a sh ite fan they are.

Happy clappers aren’t going to affect change that is needed at the club 

4 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Pretty sure they were around or over £400 in 2010.

And madness still the same 

Look, it’s great people can still support with everything going on. But nearly £500 to sit on the south to watch a squad of free signings put together 

• Thanks 1

It’s just a bit unfortunate isn’t it that a leap of faith is needed by supporters to want to pay those prices for a season ticket now when the club from the outside appears to be a mess. The only information I am being given is from the local press about stories about possible sanctions and points deductions and lack of money to pay the players. I’m not rushing to spend £400+ until I have some assurances it won’t be given to an administrator to pay off Chansiri’s mistakes 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Hardly a case of happy clappers. Wednesday is all I’ve known, you support them through good and bad. I hated Allen but I paid the prices to watch my club. I don’t support Chansiri but what I do support is my club and the 11 that will be out on the pitch each week. Chansiri, Mike Ashley, Dave Allen or Steve Dale wouldn’t stop me watching and supporting MY club. 

Regards, 

Happy Clapper. 

How on earth am I supposed to log in to my child's season ticket to renew theirs and claim their credit? Children don't have an account (and an email address) on the ticket website, just linked to the parents with their id number.

6 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

You don't have to be a happy clapper to still want to watch OUR team.

As we are told constantly on here, being critical of the owner is not being critical of the club.

By the same reasoning, continuing to support the club does not signify supporting the owner.

I support SWFC and will continue to do so.

1 minute ago, mark77 said:

How on earth am I supposed to log in to my child's season ticket to renew theirs and claim their credit? Children don't have an account (and an email address) on the ticket website, just linked to the parents with their id number.

They will be an adult by the time you get a sniff of that refund dough. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

And madness still the same 

Look, it’s great people can still support with everything going on. But nearly £500 to sit on the south to watch a squad of free signings put together 

Read a thread on here that it was £492 for the south in the 3rd division 10 years ago when we were close to administration. 

Guest T Hardy
4 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Hardly a case of happy clappers. Wednesday is all I’ve known, you support them through good and bad. I hated Allen but I paid the prices to watch my club. I don’t support Chansiri but what I do support is my club and the 11 that will be out on the pitch each week. Chansiri, Mike Ashley, Dave Allen or Steve Dale wouldn’t stop me watching and supporting MY club. 

Regards, 

Happy Clapper. 

I respect your opinion, but if every fan felt that way, Chansiri will never change

Season tickets go on sale for 10 days then sales are suspended.

Why do the fans have a deadline but the club has none for unpaid players, fans refunds, filing accounts etc etc.

I wonder if no fans but tickets will they extend the deadline.

the price reduced are welcomed but POTG also need to be less than £25 a game or we will be playing in front of small crowds for a long time to come.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Green Calx said:

Hmm, almost £500 to watch League 1 football... I personally think that is still way too high. And given the absolute shambles of the club at the moment it should be rock bottom prices. 

Should be half that, at the most 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad
36 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

How can this be happening?

Thought the experts on here said they weren't going on sale as we weren't allowed to do so due to the impending implosion. 

Which experts said that?