Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

14 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Season tickets go on sale for 10 days then sales are suspended.

Why do the fans have a deadline but the club has none for unpaid players, fans refunds, filing accounts etc etc.

I wonder if no fans but tickets will they extend the deadline.

the price reduced are welcomed but POTG also need to be less than £25 a game or we will be playing in front of small crowds for a long time to come.

The deadline is unfairly short given how long we have waited for them to sort other issues out, let alone bring out these prices. Over a month since the last season ended but given less than 2 weeks to sign up to this.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The deadline is unfairly short given how long we have waited for them to sort other issues out, let alone bring out these prices. Over a month since the last season ended but given less than 2 weeks to sign up to this.

They want to roll it out to other fans as well. Those who can purchase in the next two weeks are not paying for anything, they are just using some of their account balance up 

1 minute ago, Tony Pulis said:

They want to roll it out to other fans as well. Those who can purchase in the next two weeks are not paying for anything, they are just using some of their account balance up 

They are if they watched more than half the games on I-follow. 

Give existing season ticket holders less than 2 weeks at these prices then open up to the rest with a month to kick off doesn't seem fair. Why could they not have come up with this weeks ago?

6 minutes ago, markg said:

I did the early bird so could renew but I don’t want to go if everyone is spaced out and everyone has to prove negative tests for entry etc

Think I will wait 

You've only got until the 28th to decide.

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

People will moan whatever the prices are. We’ve got the biggest set of moaning bigwetfanny fans in world football. 

Probably the most accurate statement ever posted on Owlstalk.

• Like 3

How can people think these prices are anything but absurd?!

It's like buying a cinema ticket for a film that hasn't been made yet.

We have barely any players, can't afford to pay last seasons players, still owe thousands of fans money. 

What are people actually getting when they buy a season ticket now?! Not only that, this idiot wants to play the multi pricing, rubiks cube ticket pricing strategy again. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Having refused to renew my 20/21 season ticket with a possible 12 point deduction and COVID on the horizon, I’m not eligible to buy one even if I wanted just now. Really though the only way to decide if it’s worth stumping up in advance is if and when match day prices are announced. 

Just don’t feel like committing to another full season of disappointment whilst under embargo, and without a full squad of players. Especially whilst  the contracted players remain short changed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1