Season tickets 21/22 - ANNOUNCED

Guest T Hardy
6 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Anyone investing in this needs to give their head a wobble...

This

Go to away games and protest but don’t give Chansiri a penny 

Last time I looked just a shade under £400 was the highest average in League One iirc. 

So we’re well above that. Would’ve liked to see them all sub £400 but that’s unrealistic looking at the price drops needed. 

Honestly, quite gutted that I might not be able to get one as didn't pick up an early bird 20/21 due to Covid and asked for a refund on 19/20 (still not received by the way).

Would be more than happy to subsidize pending refund in exchange for a season ticket but won't be given the opportunity.

Think they are semi-reasonably priced. Hopefully Boris opens up in a month and I can get one. 

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Fair prices?!?!  Over £400 to sit on the north or south to watch 3rd division football lol could never be me 

Pretty sure they were around or over £400 in 2010.

How about announcing wtf is happening with refunds, instead of wanting more money 

Want your bumps feeling if your haply with that 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest T Hardy
Just now, casbahowl said:

Not thought this one through have you!

Um, away clubs don’t get any of the ticket money, it all goes to the home team..

For context, thought I would look at Ipswich who are renowned for expensive tickets: 

image.png.68f6387969d1a5b2d8e01ef96759b4d3.png

Some stands even more than that. I think the club, for once, has offered fair prices. All would depend how they go about resolving the refunds as it is stinking the place out.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

£20 a match for me on the south. 

Can’t grumble at that. Well done the chairman for finally seeing sense. However I will reserve judgement until we see prices for pay on the gate.

Going to buy a grandstand one for me and young 'un (10year old) not bad for £20 quid for pair of us per match 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

This thread will be full of people trying to prove how much of a sh ite fan they are.

Thought exactly the same mate, it’s a ******** swinging contest to some.