Reach to Norwich

To be honest, I don’t understand why we are bothered where ex-players end up.  Reach is the past.  

History will remember him as an ok Championship player who earns a decent wedge during his career.  

I think a change will do Reach good and it would have been sensible from our perspective to part ways had we stayed in the a Championship.

Who are we going to sign?  Has anyone seen Stuffing Balls holding his burner phone to his ear?

54 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Yes. He has pace and a trick. Minimum requirement for the Prem in his position is pace and athleticism. Imagine Reach having to track and compete with Alexander-Arnold, Walker, Reece James, Coufal etc. 

Reach couldnt keep up with Roy Hodgson ! 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Marro said:

History will remember him as an ok Championship player who earns a decent wedge during his career

An absolute fortune would be more accurate.

DC has made a a lot of people who don’t deserve to be millionaires.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

With Norwich quite probably going to be battling against relegation next season, I really wouldn’t have thought that the tough tackling, energetic and hard working Reach would be the type of player they would go for

4 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Are you paid to keep saying this? I’m just curious as to why you post it over and over and over and over and over......

He is paid his full wage 

But its always 3 months late :Chansiri:

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Maybe if he paid then he might have done.

Don’t be a pillock all your life have a day off.

He hasn’t paid the players on time . That’s wrong and has no doubt contributed to our relegation.

However there are still loads of undeserving millionaires from this club over recent years.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Don’t be a pillock all your life have a day off.

He hasn’t paid the players on time . That’s wrong and has no doubt contributed to our relegation.

However there are still loads of undeserving millionaires from this club over recent years.

Players don’t decide how much the club decides to pay them.