Reach to Norwich

Reach is another one similar to Rhodes.

Wish him the best, hope he does ok.

Doesn't wear a Wednesday shirt anymore and I'm glad he's gone.... part of the reason we

are in league one are because of these players.

Looking forward to seeing someone wear the Wednesday shirt with pride been a while.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, boomshaketheroom said:

Antonio wasn't good enough for the premier League either...

Ha ha ha please don't say you believe Reach is on the same level. Even when Antonio wanted away to Forest he was still far and above what we have had from Reach this season 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Reach completely lost his way here, absolute gash for last year if not more 

Has to take a large part of the blame for me in been relegated, a player with his talent should have contributed much much more , it’s hard to say what his best position is but when fully fit and motivated the bloke can definitely play 

Steady squad member for Norwich I suspect 

8 hours ago, Holmowl said:

What about not injured, one worldly, 5 goals and 4 assists a year?

Thats what this gutless player provided in a relegation season. Had our RWB/RW provided similar we’d be playing Forest rather than Fleetwood in August.

The shortcomings of other players don’t excuse him going missing for large parts of the season and badly underperforming for us. 

He let down the club along with the rest of the players. 

• Like 2

I would very much doubt it unless their scouts have watched different games to us, what has he offered in the last few seasons, a couple of good goals and crosses and an abundance of going missing when the goings tough. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, One De Bilde said:

Ha ha ha please don't say you believe Reach is on the same level. Even when Antonio wanted away to Forest he was still far and above what we have had from Reach this season 

Yeah I'm just playing devils advocate, Reach is a championship player (at best), unfortunately we were dumb enough to pay him

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bobness said:

He's earned so much money here that he's agreed to play there for free.

There's no location too far I wouldn't have driven him too myself to have got him off our books...

Guest Mcguigan
4 hours ago, boomshaketheroom said:

Antonio wasn't good enough for the premier League either...

No, but by the time Antonio was Reach’s age he’d played over 90 PL games not just being relegated to LG 1.

I think Reach likely goes to Cardiff and gets 10+ assists in a team with Kiefer Moore. I’m fairly certain he’ll have many fans scratching their heads wondering how we got so little (more assists than any other player from open play while he was here btw) out of him. I even think he’ll do well and get sold one year after leaving us. 

• Like 1