Reach to Norwich

2 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Won’t suit the opinion of some who have suggested he’s not good enough but it’s not taken long to be proven wrong. A player who is versatile, good age with the ability to create and score goals on a free. He will have plenty of offers.

However, just like Petter Rudi before him, I wish he’d taken more responsibility to change games here in a poor season as he had the ability to do that. 

He’s not signed for anyone yet, so the proven wrong comment is rather premature. 

I can see a mid/lower Championship team taking him. 

Not injured and one worldly a year are enough to take a chance on even though we know he’s gutless.

1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

He’s not signed for anyone yet, so the proven wrong comment is rather premature. 

Not injured and one worldly a year are enough to take a chance on even though we know he’s gutless.

Given that we are in league one and he’s supposedly not good enough I think he will prove people wrong when he gets a new deal elsewhere in the championship then. He’s never been a blood and thunder player and for me he’s been more frustrating than anything else as I think he often lacks the confidence to really take charge but there’s a good championship player in there as we have seen ourselves.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Given that we are in league one and he’s supposedly not good enough I think he will prove people wrong when he gets a new deal elsewhere in the championship then. He’s never been a blood and thunder player and for me he’s been more frustrating than anything else as I think he often lacks the confidence to really take charge but there’s a good championship player in there as we have seen ourselves.

He’s got the ability. We’ve all seen it. 

Just attitude/application/desire missing unfortunately. 

Will get a deal at a Championship club because of the ability but likely to disappoint by going missing for large parts of season IMO. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I can see someone with top 6 ambitions like WBA/Swansea/Cardiff picking him up for free and using him as a squad player. 

He's been crap for us for the last couple of years - no stomach for a relegation fight but he's a talented player

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

No way he’s good enough for the premier. He played like a bottom end of champ player last season.

He has some ability and he will play better in a more talented side but I think he’s a mid champ player. Baggies who are also interested should also stay clear. 

He was a bottom (end) of champ player last season (along with the rest of the squad)😳

2 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Is there any football club in the world that owlstalkers don't have best friends at who are all ITK?

I have links to the Japanese super league 

Couple players worth looking at 

Fu King yusless 

Alwaiyz injad 

Future stars :Chansiri:

• Haha 3

Wasn’t Reach the one who played that cross into Windass at Carrow Road this season? Stuff like that will catch the eye straight away as someone like Pukki will eat those crosses up.

Difficult thing with Reach is that, whilst we know what he has in his locker and he has an unbelievably technique, it’s rarely seen.

Biggest shirker of a tackle I’ve ever seen too

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Is there any football club in the world that owlstalkers don't have best friends at who are all ITK?

Eh? Not claiming to be ITK at all, simply said a Norwich supporting mate reckons there is some truth to the rumours. That's it, it's hardly Panorama. 

• Haha 6

6 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

What about not injured, one worldly, 5 goals and 4 assists a year?

Thats what this gutless player provided in a relegation season. Had our RWB/RW provided similar we’d be playing Forest rather than Fleetwood in August.

Surely the biggest white elephant here is the coaching at Sheffield Wednesday.

Almost every player who comes from us (young or old) end up leaving in a worse situation than when they arrive. With the odd exception, we generally seem to turn half decent players in to useless inept donkeys. Look at Joao who was an exception, but it was like we were holding him back until he managed to escape. 

Would be interesting to see how Reach does in a decent team with a decent set up.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Players don’t decide how much the club decides to pay them.

I don’t think I ever said that they did . I just pointed out that DC has made people who have performed below the required standard millionaires !. And not just the odd one but loads of them. 
 Average footballers are overpaid in general but we seem to have overpaid more than our fair share of crap . 
 Because DC knows nothing about the workings of the game and is too arrogant to employ someone who does, the sharks and charlatans who pollute the industry have well and truly robbed him.

13 hours ago, One De Bilde said:

Seen this rumour circulating this afternoon and a big Canaries fan I know reckons it has legs. I would be truly shocked by it if it happens, in my opinion Reach in the prem would be an absolute car crash.

Funnily enough I totally disagree with you. Time will tell...

6 hours ago, One De Bilde said:

Eh? Not claiming to be ITK at all, simply said a Norwich supporting mate reckons there is some truth to the rumours. That's it, it's hardly Panorama. 

I'm guessing you don't do satire at all 

If this does happen I can see some logic in it.

Low risk signing for them, if it works great if not they haven't lost too much.

I can only imagine the absolute head loss that would go on on here and twitter if he was to really hit form for a Premier League side.