Allowed to criticise Moore yet?

5 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

A season of battling against Shrewsbury and Burton to stay in the league then.

Compared to the distinct possibility of fixtures against Forest Green Rovers, Cambridge and Newport, those games look quite glamorous. 

I’ve no idea why people keep blaming manager after manager. There’s been 5 managers, and whilst we might have seen a few flashes of good, overall the players have churned out the same  unacceptable performances time and time again. For the Huddersfield goal tonight we witnessed players literally standing around and watching. They’ve accepted relegation. 

Chansiri needs to destroy any contract he’s drawn up for players, and do everything in his power to ensure Moore has the resources to give the squad a complete overhaul next season. 

If you don’t sign actual strikers when all but one of your existing ones leave then the primary blame has to be your recruitment people - including D.C.

None of the managers stood a chance this season.

And as poor as the players seem, if you hobble them by blunting the attack, even them are not to blame. 

Guest Hornsby
19 minutes ago, JumboRex said:

I’ve seen a few threads and comments of people claiming Moore is clueless, not good enough, another poor appointment, whilst I agree nobody is above being criticised, where appropriate. However, given this is not his squad, the squad has been poor all season, he clearly doesn’t know his best 11 (if we have such a thing) and only played 4 games under him, then I think it’s complete moronic to turn on him yet. 

let’s try and give the guy a chance eh!

my other point is, could this be the quickest that the miserable section of our support turn on a manager? 

A chance needs cash.

We are skint.

I totally agree with the sentiment OP.

The obvious concern is that DM's tenure could well be over before it's started, he could quite feasibly not win a game before the season is out with this group of players, there's nowhere to go from there. 

• Love 1

9 hours ago, swfcjack27 said:

Taking Rhodes off absolute masterclass 👏

He did manage to stop one of his possible new clubs for next season from conceding a second GOAL from Windass thunderbolt WITH HIS FACE. 

lol

So possible he could have taken him off due/precautionly to a bit of concussion or double vision.? 

It's laughable that Moore is being given loads of slack yet pulis was almost enemy no.1 from the off ?

Moore has got 1 point from 12 , yes I know the players are the biggest problem but this guy is getting no more out of them than either Thompson, Pulis or Monk 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I question the motives of a manager that leaves Doncaster in their position,  to join a club in ours. 

Words like 'Greed' and 'Ego' come into it.

One thing is for the certain,  he hasn't made a positive impression on the players, the results show that. 

I doubt he will be given the summer and pre season to rebuild as he probably things.

He's now dealing with a squad who are going through the motions, knowing they are relegated,  and thinking about their options for next season. 

I would imagine players like Adam Reach have already mentally checked out, with his agent looking for a club now..how can Moore possibly work with players like that? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

I question the motives of a manager that leaves Doncaster in their position,  to join a club in ours. 

One thing is for the certain,  he hasn't made a positive impression on the players, the results show that. 

I doubt he will be given the summer and pre season to rebuild as he probably things.

He's now dealing with a squad who are going through the motions, knowing they are relegated,  and thinking about their options for next season. 

I would imagine players like Adam Reach have already mentally checked out, with his agent looking for a club now..how can Moore possibly work with players like that? 

Wow! Just Wow!

I’ll put that down to early morning tiredness. 

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
38 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

Why keep picking him then? Thats surely down to the manager

Must question his tactics......1:1 in a MUST win game and the last 10 minutes we're still playing with 5 at the back, WTF. One cross went into the box in the last few minutes and we had one man in there, WHY?? We should be loading the box and lumping it in. I just can't fathom, either the players aren't doing as they're told or he's happy with a point. Go figure????

Love to hear from him why???

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

People blaming the manager.  
It’s not his fault that our attacking players like Harris and Reach are awful. Who does he play instead? The owner has not provided the squad with any alternatives.

Next game,  drops Harris and Reach for Paterson and Marriott.  Ah, they are awful too.  Bit of a problem there for Mr Moore 

• Like 4