Allowed to criticise Moore yet?

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No offence but it definitely reads like you 

1) won't

2) already havent'

If the post reads like that it wasn’t meant to. But it’s a huge ask for him to turn Wednesday round while Chansiri is still in charge. 

I’ll be honest I don’t know why he left Doncaster for us. Taking this job on with 14 games of the season to go was a hospital pass

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

I agree.... Although Moore can't be criticised for the quality or lack of it of the players, he has to take responsibility for tactics and substitutions.

His substitutions in every game have changed things for the worse. Last night why take Rhodes and Windass off when they were working well?

By all means bring more attacking players on to try and win the game but take off players who are offering nothing such as Reach, who mystifyingly given 90 mins. others who were woeful all night and could have been hooked were Palmer and Pelupessey.

I found this post match comment from Moore worrying.

"I said to the boys 'if you're not going to win the game you make sure you don't lose the game', and we've done that".

In what was a must win game, he seemed happy to settle for a draw. Draws are worthless to us now, we need wins.

Correct. we needed to win that game. Maybe he should have said that on Sunday against Norwich before he hooked off the proper strikers again. If we are playing for a draw at home to Huddersfield then Moore wants to have a word with himself. I saw Wycombe come from 2 behind to beat them. They are bobbins.

12 minutes ago, FightLikeAGirl said:

Who was the last manager to get a tune out of this shower of idiots? Bruce?

Monk was doing alright until that Christmas... we were still punching above our weight, and the football wasn't always pretty, but still nothing close to what we witnessed at the turn of the year

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Did we really pay money for him

Been sold another dud 

Younger version of Pulis 

Negative football

Awful subs

Zero impact 

Won't win another game this season 

With these players and this charlaton coaching them 

Should have kept Thompson til the end of the season

Then bought someone in who knows what they are doing 

tenor.gif

Words fail me.

For a moment when you said

Negative football

Awful subs

Zero impact 

I thought you were talking about our players and how they revert to type every single match.

But then it dawned on me you were blaming the new manager.

He's been here a couple of weeks. Is still getting to know the players and what they are capable of.

Unfortunately, he now knows they are not up to much.

You seem to under the  misapprehension that we have anyone on the bench who can change the game. We don't. We haven't all season.

We've had four managers this season trying to polish the same turd.

The players are dogshyte, the owner is a deluded loon, the recruitment advisor is a meglamaniac.

What exactly do you expect DM to do?

If he can get SWFC playing like Donnie Rovers next season it'll be far better football to watch than anything we've been served up in the last three seasons, ( possibly with the exception of some games under Bruce) He built them up to what they are now...promotion contenders and that is exactly what we are going to need.

Some of the clowns on here need to give their head a wobble and see if anything falls out.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Sticky Micky said:

Bower joined Birmingham 'YESTERDAY' and they've won 

Keep banging the Moore needs time drum 

DC get looking for a proper coach please

And? Birmingham beat us not so long ago. What's your point?

Every other club in this league (I was going to exclude Wycombe, but not so sure now) are capable of winning more games than we are.

No single other team in this division has a group of losers and bottlers as we.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ttimeowls said:

I agree on that 

this manager had not a scooby do 

wait for the post match 

we dust ourselves down and go again 😂😂😂😂😂

If he'd have said a our players were shyte, you'd have criticised him for publicly humiliating our players and accused him of poor man management like many did when Monk did exactly that.

I feel like I'm being gaslighted when I come on here sometimes.

I think people have been licking lead pipework. Absolute lunacy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest T Hardy

Ah, the inevitable thought process that the media have brainwashed into us.

Stuff isn’t going well, it must be because of the manager. 

17 hours ago, NeonLeon said:

Not his fault the chairman picks managers that don’t suit the basket case squad we’ve got. 

We tried a foreign flair coach who bottled it once it got tough and left an unfit squad.

We tried a second foreign coach who was a bit of a disciplinarian but the players didn't like his harsh words.

We've tried an established manager who legged it as soon as a better offer came.

We then tried another disciplinarian who had experience of getting teams out of tight spots. But the player didn't like hearing the truth.

We then threw the kids coach in for a few months who knew everyone and still couldn't get the ******** to fight.

We then get a dinosaur, a disciplinarian who doesn't play football but expected lightweight midgets to pick long balls out of orbit.

We then threw the kids coach in for a few months who knew everyone and still couldn't get the ******** to fight.

We now have DM. He's barely warmed his seat up and he can't get the ******** to fight either.

Do you really thing there is such a thing as a manager who fits our basket case squad? You'd have more luck selling unicorn poo on the internet.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

We tried a foreign flair coach who bottled it once it got tough and left an unfit squad.

We tried a second foreign coach who was a bit of a disciplinarian but the players didn't like his harsh words.

We've tried an established manager who legged it as soon as a better offer came.

We then tried another disciplinarian who had experience of getting teams out of tight spots. But the player didn't like hearing the truth.

We then get a dinosaur, a disciplinarian who doesn't play football but expected lightweight midgets to pick long balls out of orbit.

We now have DM. He's barely warmed his seat up and he can't get the ******** to fight either.

Do you really thing there is such a thing as a manager who fits our basket case squad? You'd have more luck selling unicorn poo on the internet.🤣

Agree with what you’re generally saying... but CC left because the fans had turned on him, he didn’t bottle it. A manager’s position is untenable when a significant chunk of the crowd is chanting for you to go.

Also I don’t think you can blame the unfit squad on him when 4 years on we still constantly have an injury crisis. 

17 hours ago, SDS Owl said:

Nothing in Moore’s managerial record before he joined suggested he’s a good manager and nothing he’s done while being here does either.

Just another bizarre appointment by Chanser.

WTF are you on about?

He left a job where they have a good chance of passing us in the league and built a structure and ethos that worked.

It's a bit disrespectful to write off the success he's had at Donnie.considering they are so aggrieved he left.

Were people as scathing about Bruce who did fuckall everywhere he's been?

I think too many of our fans have expectations exceeding our station.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Agree with what you’re generally saying... but CC left because the fans had turned on him, he didn’t bottle it. A manager’s position is untenable when a significant chunk of the crowd is chanting for you to go.

Also I don’t think you can blame the unfit squad on him when 4 years on we still constantly have an injury crisis. 

Cc bottled Udders semi. End of.

Guest T Hardy
16 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

Cc bottled Udders semi. End of.

We had an injury crisis and lost a key player minutes into the game and then another key player just after he scored to injury, and one of our penalty takers was too injured to properly take a penalty. End of.

9 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

We had an injury crisis and lost a key player minutes into the game and then another key player just after he scored to injury, and one of our penalty takers was too injured to properly take a penalty. End of.

Of all games to go for it he didn't. He bottled it.

4 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

That completely ignores the outrageous cowardice of the first leg when we didn't even pretend to try and win. According to the BBC we had only 3 shots on target in 210 minutes of those games, with just 13 attempts compared to 27 by Huddersfield.

Injury crisis? Looking at the line up, the only player with more than 15 league starts that was missing was Gary Hooper. Also, given the unprecedented amounts spent on that squad, how could we become so weakened by just two injuries during the game?

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

That completely ignores the outrageous cowardice of the first leg when we didn't even pretend to try and win. According to the BBC we had only 3 shots on target in 210 minutes of those games, with just 13 attempts compared to 27 by Huddersfield.

Injury crisis? Looking at the line up, the only player with more than 15 league starts that was missing was Gary Hooper. Also, given the unprecedented amounts spent on that squad, how could we become so weakened by just two injuries during the game?

Aye, Wallace replaced by Reach and Fletcher by Rhodes. Like for like in all respects if you ask me.

3 hours ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

WTF are you on about?

He left a job where they have a good chance of passing us in the league and built a structure and ethos that worked.

It's a bit disrespectful to write off the success he's had at Donnie.considering they are so aggrieved he left.

Were people as scathing about Bruce who did fuckall everywhere he's been?

I think too many of our fans have expectations exceeding our station.

I’m on about his managerial career to date. WTF you on about? 

What structure and ethos is that exactly or is that just another garbage strap line that means nothing?

I’ve not been scathing about Moore, far from it. I said on numerous occasions that non of this is his fault but I don’t see the reason for the blind optimism given his managerial record. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1