• Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

1 minute ago, catdog1121 said:

Can we really keep blaming the manager?   Thats what 4 managers now and none can get anything good from this lot.

I think Monk is still massively to blame as its his team.   Never should have trusted him to build this squad after his poor showing end of last season.

Absolutely 

apart from wildsmith, Palmer, Lees , borner, penney, bannan , reach , Hutchinson , shaw you are spot on . 

I know we're losing and there's been stray passes, hesitation and some lumping through lack of composure, and i've been very negative about the team as a whole this season, as well as the club, however, i think we're unlucky to be losing here.

Yes they scored, but it was a cracking header, given too much space, he still had a lot to do and yes they hit the post, but hutchinson had a great effort, paterson should have scored 2 and bannan should have hit the target. 

Shaw is looking solid with hos footwork on the ball and i thnk if we swap windass and reach, we can cause these some trouble.

we'll win this 2-1.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

This is where DC messed up, a simple statement would have done.

I tried to get us to the PL but failed.

We have to drastically cut our cloth accordingly.

We will try our best to stay in this division this season.

However Darren has been brought in for the long term. We are planning to put together a team that will hopefully challenge for the playoffs in League 1 if we get relegated.

I as the owner accept responsibility for this but we now have to build the foundations to be successful. It may take a few years but we are putting in plans to accomplish this.

I hope you can all get on board and hope to see you backing us in the future.

That sort of statement gives me hope. All I have at the minute is feeling sorry for Darren Moore as he is instantly up against it and has a fanbase that, will do their best to support him, have no idea if he will still be in a job come he end of May.

As a keep saying Chansiri is the worse chairman we have ever had.  I actually think the attitude of the players reflects that most of them want out from the club and it stems from him. 

He refuses to invest in the team, refuses (now when it too late) to pay decent wages, probably involves himself in team affairs and won’t pay them on time. Would any of us want to be involved with a football club under him if we were a player?

Even players who are boyhood fans have jumped ship. Says it all really. Many of our players are just going through the motions ready to get out in the summer.

Howfucking far behind does Hutchinson need to be around their midfield before anyone realises he's not a midfield player anymore...anymotherfucker can pass the ball backwards when it comes to you because you aren't actually in the faces of their midfield...FFS

• Like 2