• Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Howfucking far behind does Hutchinson need to be around their midfield before anyone realises he's not a midfield player anymore...anymotherfucker can pass the ball backwards when it comes to you because you aren't actually in the faces of their midfield...FFS

It's so painful...its as if they all don't givetwofucks and want to be relegated ....spineless wankèrs

• Like 1

Just now, 0742 said:

I know we're losing and there's been stray passes, hesitation and some lumping through lack of composure, and i've been very negative about the team as a whole this season, as well as the club, however, i think we're unlucky to be losing here.

Yes they scored, but it was a cracking header, given too much space, he still had a lot to do and yes they hit the post, but hutchinson had a great effort, paterson should have scored 2 and bannan should have hit the target. 

Shaw is looking solid with hos footwork on the ball and i thnk if we swap windass and reach, we can cause these some trouble.

we'll win this 2-1.

No we won’t. We are allowing them too much space like we have almost every team we play this season. Eventually 1 goes in.

• Like 2

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Time these players got the majority of the blame not managers. Disgraceful. 

Multiple managers have shouldered the majority of the blame for the last 18 months. The players must be laughing whilst they cruise through life spending their hard earnt cash. 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever seen us properly hassling the opposition. It’s a nonchalant run up to the opponent with no real belief of actually winning the ball 

Noticed that myself. Whilst on paper we have a better squad that Rotherham, they are showing some fight and passion.

We look rigid, nervous and scared.

Noticed the compulsory boot out from the kick off too. 

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Papa John's Trophy next season. What an honour it'll be seeing us play Brighton U21s at Hillsborough. I can't wait. 

Not when they beat us.

If there’s not a massive improvement in the second half, then it’s plain to see that the players have lost it and aren’t capable or bothered......if there’s no extra urgency, then no manager will change it with these players

Remember the owner is to blame for this, not managers.

He let good players run down their contracts and leave for free. Got us into a points deduction which meant we couldn’t attract anyone of any quality in the summer. Hence why the players we signed in the summer are worse than the ones we released.

Also the players who have been here for ages, well have been here ages. And that’s the problem.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Howfucking far behind does Hutchinson need to be around their midfield before anyone realises he's not a midfield player anymore...anymotherfucker can pass the ball backwards when it comes to you because you aren't actually in the faces of their midfield...FFS

He isn't but he was the only ball in the bag we wanted to afford. The saving on relegation revenue would have justified bringing in a quality midfielder in January.