• Paterson
    • Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

Thanks MiLord, you do make me laugh out loud sometimes, bless you.

To be honest I'm not super hopeful.

It's a huge ask to turn this lot round and a bit late in the day for the attempt.

However I like the idea of Darren Moore and want him to succeed.

As I said v Luton we should give it a good go and see what happens. Unfortunately v Luton we only gave it a good go first half.

Anyway UTO WAWAW

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If ever there was a must win game this is it. Would be lovely to stuff them after that soft penalty and red card last time around. And, as spineless as the second half against Luton was, the first half was probably the best performance we've produced all season - so hopefully we can stick to the gameplan from the first half and get stuck into them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got a dilemma here now. Against Luton every time I tuned in or checked the scores either we scored or they did. Its happened before a few times too, I'm a proper jinx. I'd said I wasn't going to watch or listen to tonight's game. Was gonna just shut myself away and look at the score at 10pm. New gaffer and all that has got me wanting to watch now. 

DM could be a legend here. One day, a manager will be, I hope its him for all our sakes. 

• Like 4

Great OP as usual Snoots. 

Sounds like mini pigs will have a very makeshift defence, need to attack it. 

This really is the last throw of the dice, lose tonight and we're gone barring a miracle. 

Good DM your gunna need it

UTO FTB WAWAW 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry if the Pope has lost his taste and sense of smell, but I thought in the new positive era it might be worth a listen. .. and also to have a count of our blessings. UTO,   DMs blue and white army

• Haha 4