• Paterson
    • Bannan
    • Windass
    • Harris
    • Brown
    • Kachunga
    • Marriott
    • Rhodes

Well that’s 45 minutes I’ll never get back.....we really are the second worst team in the league aren’t we?.....Oh well, looking at it on the bright side....at least we don’t have to worry about United hammering us next season 

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Wouldn’t even get worked up about it 

It’s done and dusted - we can’t attack.

Complete and utter gonners - once again we’re gonna end the run of an opposition side

Last 10 minutes was woeful but before that we could easily have scored 2 or 3. 2 corners in succession at 0-0 we should score from, then Paterson fails to control after a good move when well placed for a shot, then Paterson controls a fine ball from Borner and puts it wide of an open net with the keeper having slipped. 

Thing I can't get my cap on about is, we have 3 gilt Edge chances and don't score - Hutch HAS to score his header.   Patinson has to score his too.  Patinson also through on goal and kicks it wide with their goalie slipped and stranded.   They get two chances - score one and hit the post with another.  Wildsmith parties a half chance.  If we score one of our three first it is a different game.  NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

The future of this teams midfield should have been Shaw. He reminds me a bit of Gerrard. 

Whatever they put on the table for Bannan, should have been put in front of Shaw. 

I was looking forward to seeing Bannan further up the pitch, but its clear to me that it doesn't suit him,  he doesn't get as much time to think. He needs dropping. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

And the worst part is we’ve offered the likes of Reach a contract, and knowing our luck I bet he ends up accepting it. Easy as p1ss here 

Absolutely. Bannan was laughing when we offered him a new deal. Plays every week, immune from criticism, squad idolise him. Comfortable environment to see out the rest of your career.

Let’s not kid ourselves. He didn’t stay for footballing reasons did he 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

I think Palmer is a better left back than a right so I’d start picking him there.

Bottom line is letting players go and not replacing them has f***ed us over. That and not getting in a decent keeper. Going with Dawson and Wildsmith. Totally warped decision by him who can’t be blamed for the sh!t we’re currently in.

Reach is shot as a player here, has been for a while.

It’s a big ask but if I was Moore I’d start picking players who haven’t been regulars as the regulars aren’t cutting it

and TBH I think he will.

Not to mention no left back and no strikers

1 minute ago, whatdial said:

Shocking. hopefully this makes Moore realise the following:

reach can’t play on the right.

Bannan can’t play in the hole.

paterson can’t play on his own. 
Windass can’t play on the left.

the defence can’t play passing football. 

really glad he sorted our kick off out too. Back to Bannan and out for a throw. 

We need to win games. Play 442 with attacking wingers. Get it forward quickly and play the percentages. Only chance we’ve got.

Football is simple...and needs to keep simple its coaches that over complicate things ...must admit one thing I admire about Wilder is he keeps things very simple 

Just now, s6 owl said:

Has anyone ever despised watching a squad of players more than this lot? they are all an absolute disgrace to the club and fans.

I used to dispise Turners team.

The ******** on a whole different level however these days.

Trying to do the right things in spells, playing the ball on the floor, but the system looks like work in progress at the moment and was a poor goal to concede. 

Hope he sees Windass isn't suited to the left hand side and reach isn't suited to being on the pitch. Harris for reach and swap sides.

Don't think we've enough goals in us to win, but can see a draw. Ultimately not good enough to save the season, but at least it wouldn't be another loss to these lot.

2 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

We’re not losing because of Penney, we’re losing because nobody in this team has the bottle for a fight.

we`re losing cos we dont stop crosses, Have a three in midfield that sit deep, a lightweight in Reach, and Windass didnt get a touch until the 42 minute.

Palmer and Penny off, Hutch to a back three , Harris and Rhodes on and ******** attack in numbers its  bleedin Rotherham for christ sake.

• Like 3