Chansiri - F-off

...is the man at the top, the man at the rudder who needs to have the plan to pull us out of this mess is nowhere to be seen or heard.  NOWHERE.  We have no plan and no option but to watch it all burn down in front of us.

He's kicked managers out of his play thing and left it in the hands of people who have the best intentions, the club at heart, but no experience to manage a professional football club at this level.  It's ineptitude at the highest level.

Shame on you Chansiri.

8 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Why is everyone turning on Chansiri, he didn't put in a spineless performance.

Well if you can't see the absolute mess we're in on and off the pitch, no manager, a squad worthless and spineless that will struggle in league one with a kamikaze chairman then you must believe in unicorns. 

9 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Sooner people wake up to fact that bannan is totally inept the better 

As fed up as I am with the state of the club, the manner of defeat today, that comment couldn’t be further from the truth. One of the best midfielders in the league. Stats to prove it. Plain obvious to me even without them though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Points deduction 

Transfer embargoes 

Letting players run down contracts

Replacing good players with free agents and cast-offs other clubs don’t want

Not giving a poo about our young players

Sacking two sets of management staff in a season while still not refunding fans season ticket money they’ve been owed for almost a year now

Hanging Neil Thompson out to dry

No reinforcements in January when it was clear we needed a bit of quality to help the lads out and stay up

2 months and still without a manager as we sleepwalk into relegation

The bloke has dragged us through the mud. He’s turned us into that scrubby horrible club nobody likes. He’s made me embarrassed to be a Wednesday fan for the first time in my life.

I can’t describe what I’m feeling right now. A mixture of anger, apathy and loss. I feel like we officially lost the club today. No coming back from this. Thank you Dejphon. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1