Chansiri - F-off

Just now, Shezza said:

Well I have no idea. Just desperate want to get rid of the guy, and it seems he is going nowhere.

That's fine

But no fans should ever condone spamming companies who have no attachment to the club, throwing his gold elephants in the river don or anything like that

We need to stay calm

Owlstalk Shop

58 minutes ago, j17tjp said:

Really wish we took Mccarthy when he was available. 

I’ve said many times and said it at the time he should have succeeded Carlos.

Too late now what we need to do is start planning for next season , get a manager in and let him impose his style on the club.

Wishful thinking I’m afraid with our deluded charlatan of an owner.

Guest T Hardy
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF

NO  NO NO NO NO

Not ever is this a good idea

Stay classy people - don't be spamming a company that has zero attachment to our club/chairman ffs

It’s their families investment that owns us isn’t it?

24 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I am fûcking furious after that. I put it elsewhere but I’ll put it here as well because the Chairman is the man who ultimately buys players. What the hell were we doing in The January transfer window?? I had to watch us get ripped a new arris by Luton in the second half of that game and leading their line was a player who cost £250k signed in Jan. Why the hell is he playing for Luton friggin Town and not us? Not just him but every player of his type. We were desperate and we failed! 
The lack of a forward in Jan has sent us down. 

The positive from all that is that there ARE decent players about for next to nothing. Look at United, every player they signed was a ‘nobody’. They got the chemistry right and look what happened. They’ve been found out now, but they reached the PL. It’s the recruitment and right manager. I don’t trust DC to put both in place. It can be done though but fear we need either a total shift in approach by DC or a new Chairman.

23 minutes ago, Worthing_owl said:

Just think about the second sentence for  bit.

We are only going nowhere with Chansiri.  The guy is such a ******* idiot.  He could have appointed experienced people at all levels to run the club and taken a back seat.  Instead he lets Stuffing balls continually the club.

Just now, Tudders said:

The positive from all that is that there ARE decent players about for next to nothing. Look at United, every player they signed was a ‘nobody’. They got the chemistry right and look what happened. They’ve been found out now, but they reached the PL. It’s the recruitment and right manager. I don’t trust DC to put both in place. It can be done though but fear we need either a total shift in approach by DC or a new Chairman.

Fair play mate. That’s a well thought through and calm analysis. I’m way to cross still to think with that level of clarity! 😂

Guest T Hardy
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Is it?

If you're not 100% why would you condone spamming them?

I’m sure, I was wanting you and others to acknowledge it also