Chansiri - F-off

Throwing the gold elephants in the don is exactly what Chansiri (and the few that still support him) want you to do

So they can point their fingers at you and say that you've been the problem all along

They'd go to the press and show them the elephants in the river and say it's just evidence that the fans are at fault

Let's not be giving him the opportunity

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Show me proof

At the bare minimum, it’s money from Thai Union Group.

It would be no different contacting Facebook if one of Zuckerberg’s right hand men was using Facebook wealth to destroy a football club 

A4FEDB4F-A3D5-4FE8-B967-AE2CF3E39947.png

Guest T Hardy
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Where does that say TUF have anything at all to do with us?

TUF money bought us, that’s obvious, don’t you think fans are allowed to give them feedback on their investment?

If Chansiri is staying put, there is no reason why he isn’t giving an 18 month contract to a decent manager and accepting they may need to rebuild in league 1 now.

If he is wanting to sell the club, come out and say it.  Doesn’t have to sound desperate. And don’t just say “fans can buy me out if they want.  Arrogant s*d.

Just get out the club Chansiri we don’t want you here 

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It needs explaining. 

E4CD122B-C963-4D37-B2CC-CA9292FF0953.jpeg

Exactly, whilst our owner isn’t down as TUF, it’s obviously TUF money. Like if Zuckerberg has a kid now who buys a football team. Should you have a right as a fan of that team to complain to Facebook about that investment? I think so

When Jos got the boot, my mate asked my opinion. I replied along the lines of  "I'd rather Chansiri could've gone instead, because although Jos is harming our league position, he isn't any danger to our club's existence. I think Chansiri could be..."

And here we are. Trevor Francis tracksuits, from a mush in Shepherd's Bush.

When Pulis was sacked I sent Chansiri a message on LinkedIn asking him to sell our proud and historic club because he didn’t have a clue. He replied to me and told me I was disrespectful for sending the message and make him an offer for the club, he also said I was also in the minority and to stop moaning. I urge everyone who wants rid of him to register on LinkedIn and send him a message to sell up and go and he might realise I’m in the majority NOT THE MINORITY!. WE NEED TO ACT NOW.

• Like 2

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Prove it and I'll accept you're right mate

You won't - because you can't (neither can anyone else)

I bet you

Go on.. have a go..

Show us proof

Dejphon Chansiri being announced to the world as being part of the family that owns TUF is all the proof that anyone needs. 

If you don’t believe it, are you saying that his wealth is unknown and a mystery?