Chansiri - F-off

We needed a new manager before the transfer window opened.... Dejphon did nothing.

We needed to sign at least 2 new strikers in the January transfer window... Dejphon did nothing.

We are now 6 points from safety, coincidentally that’s the same number of points that we were deducted due to Dejphons financial mismanagement of the club.

The guy is a complete and utter idiot. :Chansiri:

34 minutes ago, poite said:

But he's put loads of his own money into the club

Imagine taking over the team left to him by Mandaric/Stuey, spending a purported £350 million on improving it and six years later, ending up with the current dross in which the best two players are arguably two of Stuey's team.

What a complete s h i t show of monumental proportions by Chansiri!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shezza said:

The only way to get rid is if his father and brother notices and recognizes this total embarrassment to their family. 

Evrybody should fill out this form, maybe it would get some attention if hundreds of fans did. 

Yes this is a good idea.

I think this deserves a thread of its own mate.

Just now, KivoOwl said:

Don't spend a penny more on the club while he's destroying us.

No iFollow, no tickets, no shirts, no merchandise, not a penny.

It might take us to League 2 or non-league, but one day the clown will realise it's not worth the hassle and cut his losses.

We might still have a club to salvage. Every day he stays in charge is another day nearer SWFC ceasing to exist.

Well said Kivo this is spot on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Yes this is a good idea.

I think this deserves a thread of its own mate.

I think we should go for it. Desperate times call for desperate measures, etc. And I don’t believe they’re neccessarily aware of this stain on their name. It is not like it’s all over the news worldwide. 

Please feel free to start a thread. More people would listen to you.  

16 minutes ago, Shezza said:

The only way to get rid is if his father and brother notices and recognizes this total embarrassment to their family. 

Evrybody should fill out this form, maybe it would get some attention if hundreds of fans did. 

WTF

NO  NO NO NO NO

Not ever is this a good idea

Stay classy people - don't be spamming a company that has zero attachment to our club/chairman ffs

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Don't spend a penny more on the club while he's destroying us.

No iFollow, no tickets, no shirts, no merchandise, not a penny.

It might take us to League 2 or non-league, but one day the clown will realise it's not worth the hassle and cut his losses.

We might still have a club to salvage. Every day he stays in charge is another day nearer SWFC ceasing to exist.

He gambled on promotion and failed, he now seems to have lost interest and worryingly owns the club, stadium and the land it stands on.

That land is his value and sadly I think he’ll just let the club and stadium decline through no investment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF

NO  NO NO NO NO

Not ever is this a good idea

Stay classy people - don't be spamming a company that has zero attachment to our club/chairman ffs

Well I have no idea. Just desperate want to get rid of the guy, and it seems he is going nowhere.