Chansiri - F-off

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Prove it and I'll accept you're right mate

You won't - because you can't (neither can anyone else)

I bet you

Go on.. have a go..

Show us proof

I imagine his family and TUF are fully aware of what is happening. They are a huge company and will be fully aware of the negative connotations linked to the Chansiri name over in England.

I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad idea. Given when DC bought the club it suggested TUF were involved. 

But at the same time I understand your reservations.

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, Lammylad said:

When Pulis was sacked I sent Chansiri a message on LinkedIn asking him to sell our proud and historic club because he didn’t have a clue. He replied to me and told me I was disrespectful for sending the message and make him an offer for the club, he also said I was also in the minority and to stop moaning. I urge everyone who wants rid of him to register on LinkedIn and send him a message to sell up and go and he might realise I’m in the majority NOT THE MINORITY!. WE NEED TO ACT NOW.

Can you message him again and ask him a price?

1 minute ago, Lammylad said:

When Pulis was sacked I sent Chansiri a message on LinkedIn asking him to sell our proud and historic club because he didn’t have a clue. He replied to me and told me I was disrespectful for sending the message and make him an offer for the club, he also said I was also in the minority and to stop moaning. I urge everyone who wants rid of him to register on LinkedIn and send him a message to sell up and go and he might realise I’m in the majority NOT THE MINORITY!. WE NEED TO ACT NOW.

Is this for real?

lol

Get a poll on here tonight

Do you still want Chansiri involved with SWFC etc etc and then share the results all over social media. Everyone, all over for days on end.

Tag all the f**kers in. Oh and stop spending money on anything at the club Now’t else we can do 

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I imagine his family and TUF are fully aware of what is happening. They are a huge company and will be fully aware of the negative connotations linked to the Chansiri name over in England.

I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad idea. Given when DC bought the club it suggested TUF were involved. 

But at the same time I understand your reservations.

If Dave Zuckerberg turns up in 10 years and buys Man Utd, and does a press conference with the Facebook logo everywhere, is it really going to need an inquisition to determine the source of the money?

This club back in league one next season is an embarrassment, it really is. I’ve never been ashamed of who I support despite all the crap I got through school etc but right now I am ashamed of the club on and off the pitch. That is all down to one man, I hate Chansiri for what he has done to the club. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Dejphon Chansiri being announced to the world as being part of the family that owns TUF is all the proof that anyone needs.  

I own and run a business

My family members are nothing to do with it

You've not shown me anything at all that shows TUF are in any way attached to SWFC financially

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

If Dave Zuckerberg turns up in 10 years and buys Man Utd, and does a press conference with the Facebook logo everywhere, is it really going to need an inquisition to determine the source of the money?

Yes actually - if you wanted to prove something 

Or you could post on a forum that it's 100% fact without evidence and get sued for it

Your shout

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

TUF money bought us, that’s obvious, don’t you think fans are allowed to give them feedback on their investment?

You mean Thai Union Group as TUF doesn't exist anymore and I can assure you that it is not their money and that they have never been involved in any commercial deal at the club.

• Like 1

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yes actually - if you wanted to prove something 

Or you could post on a forum that it's 100% fact without evidence and get sued for it

Your shout

98F6489F-1C4B-4399-8352-E8BF643D0E81.png

Whilst I don't believe DC is the right man steering the club, abuse towards him isn't good form.

The message needs to come with fans voting with their feet and nothing more, that's the only message that will bring it home to him.

Things have gone wrong, but lets not lower ourselves to hounding him and his family on Social Media.

Just now, WatfordOwl said:

Whilst I don't believe DC is the right man steering the club, abuse towards him isn't good form.

The message needs to come with fans voting with their feet and nothing more, that's the only message that will bring it home to him.

Things have gone wrong, but lets not lower ourselves to hounding him and his family on Social Media.

How can we vote with our feet? We’ll not be setting foot in Hillsborough until August.

No one is suggesting targeting his family. 

• Thanks 1

Love to know what the actual game plans are?

What the plan going forward?

What are the aims for the future?

Complete and utter disaster on and off pitch.

Manager? Where is he? Has anyone been interviewed? What's going on? 

The silence is absolutely deafening.

Literally heading toward the drop, without giving a f'ck.

Guest Hornsby
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I own and run a business

My family members are nothing to do with it

You've not shown me anything at all that shows TUF are in any way attached to SWFC financially

So do I.

My family helped fund it but not reflected in any documents.

They  also give me support and help and bask in sunshine when going well.