Chansiri - F-off

A man with no knowledge of football.  Bought a football club to be a hero.  To gain the adoration of people he has no understanding of.  To make himself look like a hero to his children.  Purely for his own vanity.

Time to go tuna man.  Do the decent thing and hand this historic establishment on to somebody who will CARE for it.  Something you clearly won't do.

• Like 1

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

He said he'd go when he wasn't wanted. Can we have a poll? 

Let's just start again, a rebirth (even if it's from L2) has to be better than this slow death.

Few want Chansiri.  I would take L2 if it meant new owners who knew football and were prepared to invest and rebuild.  Sadly I can’t see anyone wanting to buy us if we are out of the Championship.  

I am fûcking furious after that. I put it elsewhere but I’ll put it here as well because the Chairman is the man who ultimately buys players. What the hell were we doing in The January transfer window?? I had to watch us get ripped a new arris by Luton in the second half of that game and leading their line was a player who cost £250k signed in Jan. Why the hell is he playing for Luton friggin Town and not us? Not just him but every player of his type. We were desperate and we failed! 
The lack of a forward in Jan has sent us down. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Has he played in an inept back four or a powder puff midfield today

Surely you aren’t still defending Chansiri.

He’s assembled a poor squad, failed to strengthen the team sufficiently in last window, hasn’t apppointed a manager, got us a points deduction etc etc to infinity. Anyone still defending him in any way, shape or form needs to pull their head out of their backside. Anyone defending Chansiri is a DC fan more than a Wednesday fan. Go get a ST to sit and watch him throw himself off in his Bangkok mansion and leave the rest of us to it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Southside Owl said:

Chansiri employs the manager who picks the team from the players he's got available....for me the responsibility starts at the top ..

Why don’t people get this.

We’ve got a coach with no managerial experience coaching a set of crap players who are all we could attract because the chairman has p**** money up the wall, led us into a points deduction  which made it harder in the summer to sign quality, failed to sell players to help reinvest into the squad and has led the club into two transfer embargo’s during his time here.

The quality of performance is a direct result of his shocking mismanagement.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Marro said:

Few want Chansiri.  I would take L2 if it meant new owners who knew football and were prepared to invest and rebuild.  Sadly I can’t see anyone wanting to buy us if we are out of the Championship.  

Just think about the second sentence for  bit.

Guest Bulgaria

Chansiri is to blame for much, I am no fan. At half time today I was feeling so warm and fuzzy and DC and his ineptness didn't enter my thoughts.

At full time, I am fuming but was that second half performance his fault?

The players seemed capable during the first 45 minutes did they not?

Just trying to put a different spin on it.