Fisayo Dele-Bashiru

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Did wildsmith and Dawson not come through the youth set up and Palmer before them. Palmer made over 200+ appearance for the first team.

Proper development of these players would save the club a fortune in transfer fees and over inflated salaries but we just don't seem to factor that in.

Sorry but Dawson and Wildsmith really aren’t good examples.

Palmer fair enough. 

Would be good to see him boss it like that at first team level Sometimes it takes young players a while before they can translate that form at a higher level  It was with me as a kid, albeit at a lower level, I could do it when playing with my mates, but took time to settle when playing for the school. Again when I used to go up for county trials, I sort of froze, playing well within myself. More of a mental thing. Hopefully next season, he will be controlling games, he seems to have all the attributes

Think the guy looks good when played against lesser opposition like the cup games 

unfortunately I struggle to see what kind of cm he his in the championship it’s like the game passes him by and he has no real impact on it 

not a Critism he’s young and we haven’t been the best team this year or tactically anything 

he really needed to be loaned out to league one for rest of season I can see him being a real player in that division 

some of his powerful runs are excellent need to see it more in competitive games to see where he fits 

he’s one of those could end up being a premier league or top half champ  player or could end up slowly dropping down the leagues 

personally I think there’s a player there just not ready for our first team 

• Like 1

I can’t comment on the lads fitness but given how weak we are in midfield I expected him to be given an opportunity to come off the bench and have a 20 minute run out.  Maybe we will start to see him be given an opportunity?  Personally hope so.

He’s got something but as many have said, he’s found it difficult next season which in all fairness hasn’t been a surprise.

The situation we’ve found ourselves in and the turnover of managers haven’t helped him or anyone for that matter.

Next season will be the one I think where the coaches will be looking for improvement but in many ways this season was a free hit for him.

I’ve never heard of him, sign him up!

What, he’s our player already? Why do we keep bringing Pelupessy on as ‘fresh legs’ then?

What, he’s ‘not ready for Championship football?’, well why don’t we get him ready for Championship football by bringing him on from the bench, or loan him out? 

That sounds like a good idea doesn’t it!