The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Declan John ... left back ... Welsh international... out of contract at Swansea .... went on loan to Bolton and transformed them into promotion contenders ......would be a great free signing ........ also take a punt on Michael mandron at Crewe ...french forward ..already knows league one and knows what to expect 

Portsmouth looking at Swindon's out of contract attacking midfielder Scott Twine who scored 14 goals and made 10 assists this season.

Certainly someone well worth taking a close look at.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, FinnishOwl said:

He's the son of Jussi..apparently has good goalkeeping genes. I wouldn't mind having him at Hillsborough.

Considering Jussi is hitting 46 I suspected it had a son!  Buffon is looking for a new club at 43 but I'd have been suspicious that 46 is definitely father time. 

I'm a fan of signing past players sons. Not because it's genetic but rather they are guaranteed one personal absolutely top level coach.  Remember the rumor's about Pierre van Hooijdonk's son. Looks llike he hit 14 in 49 in the Dutch Eerste Division. 

Would be great if we could attract one marquee up and coming signing to lead the line. Safe to say it won't be Sydney.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox
19 minutes ago, malek said:

Portsmouth looking at Swindon's out of contract attacking midfielder Scott Twine who scored 14 goals and made 10 assists this season.

Very talented. Speaks really well too. Someone I’d welcome here. Good temperament. 

1 hour ago, malek said:

I've heard he is handy at stringing good passes together. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, malek said:

6 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I've heard he is handy at stringing good passes together. 

Scott Twine, worthy of his own thread?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/05/2021 at 14:19, malek said:

He left you to join Brighton and would be phenomenal signing for you, but so would for Wednesday. Right now, he is on top of my "realistic signings for this window" list.

Can you let Att know 🤣

1 hour ago, TheEnchanter said:

Ellis Sims on loan at Blackpool from Everton looks a good striker. Also like the look of Ronan Curtis from Portsmouth, he's scored 33 and assisted 25 in the last 3 seasons in League 1. 

I'd rather have Sims' Blackpool strike partner Jerry Yates, 20 goals this season in league 1.