The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Cheltenham Town are likely to be without key defender Will Boyle for the final seven games of the season.

The 25-year-old has suffered a recurrence of the knee ligament injury that kept him out of action for six weeks leading up to the Easter weekend.

Welcome to the club for broken players.

• Haha 2

Conor Ogilvie and Josh Ruffels , two left backs who are good at league 1 level are both out of contract...............In central midfield George Moncur, Josh Scowen and Lee Evans also out of contract ..........................Barrie Mackay , winger at Swansea who was highly thought of a few year ago is also available.

9 hours ago, sacré bleu said:

Cheltenham Town are likely to be without key defender Will Boyle for the final seven games of the season.

The 25-year-old has suffered a recurrence of the knee ligament injury that kept him out of action for six weeks leading up to the Easter weekend.

Perfect!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sacré bleu said:

Take his injury away and he looks a perfect signing. He’s been immense for them, their standout player by a mile looking at this seasons stats. Scored more goals from CB than most of our outfield players.

Taking other teams best players on a free or nominal fee, that can potentially get better as they step up leagues must be the way forward. Similar to when we took Kieran Lee.

I heard a rumour that Moore is after that young WBA striker whose been out on loan the last few seasons. I can’t remember where possibly Northampton a few years ago and was pivotal in getting to playoff final and I think he’s in League 1 somewhere this season. 

Very keen to join too.

I would like to bring Tom Pearce in from Wigan. But he’s been injured for 10 weeks or so but he’s just about getting back to full fitness. Just missed the end of the season.

Excellent left back for this level. 

I know what some of this thread will be saying...perfect for us!!

7 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

I heard a rumour that Moore is after that young WBA striker whose been out on loan the last few seasons. I can’t remember where possibly Northampton a few years ago and was pivotal in getting to playoff final and I think he’s in League 1 somewhere this season. 

Very keen to join too.

Callum Morton?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Very keen to join too.

Callum Morton ? He was on loan at Lincoln this season. Are we looking for a loan or permanent transfer ?

Excellent left back for this level. 

4 or 5 really good left backs available on free transfers this Summer. Hope we will do our homework and sign a good one.

2 minutes ago, malek said:

Callum Morton ? He was on loan at Lincoln this season. Are we looking for a loan or permanent transfer ?

4 or 5 really good left backs available on free transfers this Summer. Hope we will do our homework and sign a good one.

On Morton no ideal tbh just he’s on radar would be a good signing! 

Edited by CourteenerOwl
  • Like 1

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Morton rings a bell! Think that was the one! Ginger? If so that’s him.

we do need some ginge

10 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

Very keen to join too.

Lincoln City signed two, both suffered season ending injuries 🤣🤣