The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

Someone said he’s out of contract next summer, so it could be a loan with a view to a cheap permanent transfer in January 

I believe it is true. If loan move works out as planned, next Summer we will be favorites to sign him on a permanent contract.

But there is always possibility that Boro will insist  for him to sign new deal if he if he is to be allowed to go out on loan.

• Like 2

Must say our recruitment has been excellent so far 

I actually think we’ve a better team than least year getting assembled 

Wing hunt shoripo BFP all really good signings for this level

does make a few look Silly since we can’t make any signings or only them that nobody wants yet all of the above had offers from an higher division 

even brown waiting until he could sign for us and he had offers 

HMS p&@s the league is about to set sail 

Another winger, 2 centre forwards, and a centre back to board and we might as well be given a pass to the championship for this season 

I honestly don’t mind waiting for the few more additions to come until the end of the window too as much as it’s still important to add that final missing piece in fire power I think we have enough to start with 

I also think our recruitment will attract other players now too 

great business Wednesday we’ll done 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

To get one of Jack Hunt, Bailey Peacock-Farrell and Lewis Wing to sign for League 1 is good business, to get all 3 is amazing.

Exactly, it's hard to see what other clubs at this level could pull all three of those in. Maybe only Sunderland or Ipswich at best. 

1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

We must give Moore all the credit, all seem to have come to the OWLS due to him. Lets not forget, these seem to be his signing and not the recruitment team that have made a mess of things over the past years and wasted so much money

You also have to give DC credit, he is backing his manager and it won't be cheap if, as we are led to believe, we have seen off Championship interest in some of our signings.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

But Jack Hunt was a chansiri signing and an insane waste of our budget meaning we couldn’t sign anyone else. 

Mmmm one or two of our more vociferous posters are quiet tonight aren’t they?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Plonk said:

But Jack Hunt was a chansiri signing and an insane waste of our budget meaning we couldn’t sign anyone else. 

Mmmm one or two of our more vociferous posters are quiet tonight aren’t they?

We went with information we were given. Seems that money is not an issue we were led to believe it is. But lets wait till end of the window to see who will come in to play upfront and who will leave. 

Admitably, things are looking very good right now. 

• Like 1

Credit where it's due.

Can definitely see the foundation of a team and a squad here, and I'm pleased that we're relieving some pressure from the youth players - more of whom will now get opportunities to play, without being thrust into the first team as a necessity regardless of how they do. That's how it should be.

Bring 2 forwards and as someone who has been insufferably miserable about Wednesday all summer so far, I'll start to believe a bit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, malek said:

We went with information we were given. Seems that money is not an issue we were led to believe it is. But lets wait till end of the window to see who will come in to play upfront and who will leave. 

Admitably, things are looking very good right now. 

That wasn’t aimed at you mate, sorry if you thought it was. I have a lot of respect for your views. But yes two more strikers in and I think we have a decent squad

• Thanks 1