Wycombe Wanderers vs Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

50% of your are posting nonsensical maniacal hate (after we played much better and outclassed them in the first half)

The other 50% are frantically tugging your old men as hard and as furiously as possible because we're losing and you're LOVING it

Nobodys "Loving" it...Ive got over a grand invested in season tickets mate....I haven't been able to go like the rest...But if you think this abject sh *t is acceptable keep towing the club line ..I didn't take the refund cos I support the club....but don't p *ss down me back and tell me its raining....

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

50% of your are posting nonsensical maniacal hate (after we played much better and outclassed them in the first half)

The other 50% are frantically tugging your old men as hard and as furiously as possible because we're losing and you're LOVING it

If I wanted to have a tug On my todger I certainly wouldn’t have Wednesday on my mind.

Edited by sexpistol
  • Haha 1

Think we all knew what was going to happen. 

Ignoring the obvious, it's been every inch a L1 game, easy to see why. Wycombe are down the bottom end and lacking quality.

We've had more of the ball in the attacking third than recent games but only really forced the keeper into on save. 

Our midfield still wide open (as is theirs to be fair) but our defence all over the place. They've had several decent situations throughout the half.

They are there for the taking, plenty of room out wide and opportunity to play through the lines to bypass their midfield. 

Irrespective of the final result, DC surely has to act.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, deano said:

I put this in a new thread which is deleted as usual. 

Luton

Rotherham 

Wycombe 

Goals for 0

Goals against  5

Absolutely shocking 

Apparently if you criticise that you are a maniac...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When Bruce left we were a comfortable, mid table team with a chance of punching above our weight.... it looked like the start of something being built 

Monk comes in and the heart is ripped out of the club. We’re declining fast and it doesn’t feel like we’re anywhere near bottoming out yet either 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Drivel........Silly analysis

• Like 2
  • Love 1