Wycombe Wanderers vs Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

51 minutes ago, whatdial said:

Wtf was that kick off

Don't know what more people want.

Last week we had threads on here about putting bets on us kicking it out for a throw in straight from kick-off.

We changed it up against Rotherham by kicking it straight out for a goal kick against Rotherham and still fans weren't content.

Now we manage to keep the ball in play and fans still aren't happy.

What more can we ask for?

:ghoulguy:

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I normally like John Pearson but he needs to up his game.. it's like being sat next to a half interested bore on the North.

if you’re watching on iFollow you can swap it to home commentary in settings. I often find that more insightful than listening to our biased commentary team telling me we’re doing well despite being outplayed by teams on a quarter of our wage bill. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Dukeries Owl said:

Stopped watching on I follow, now I'm turning the radio off, its bad beyond belief.

It took so much effort to get the stream going I'm watching till the end whatever.  If nothing else it give me an excuse to sit on my sofa and swear loudly.

Set of twats.

Edited by Dunkstar
Spelling
  • Haha 1

Guest buster123

If Monk isn't going mental in the dressing room and the players don't come out flying I think all hope is gone for Monk. Players sound like their going through the motions waiting for him to get sacked.