Wycombe Wanderers vs Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

6 minutes ago, Hirstyslaces said:

Oh dear, oh dear!

This hurts.

VERY poor,  & very few redeeming factors today, if any.

I fear our problems are all far more deep rooted than just replacing the manager...........

But that would be a start.

We have got to start somewhere, pulling that elastoplast might hurt a little to start but it will heal.

We have got to get this right.

I think we were much better today given that 10 of the players are playing out of position...they're all playing in our team.

I think the last few games we have been extremely poor but today we were just pants...small shoots of progress.

I am sure DC won't have understood the problems, or football or how to fix anything...onwards and downwards, eh?

1 hour ago, Dylan93 said:

I don't know why people are surprised by the last 4 results. We have makeshift strikers up top, a midfield that doesn't battle off the ball and are utterly useless in possession. We have two wingers who can't cross, a defence that has no leader and two league one goalkeepers. We lack pace, creativity, movement.. the list is endless. The players clearly aren't good enough, but the manager isn't getting the best out of them. Every Wednesday fan can see the likes of Dawson and Pelupessy aren't good enough, so why play them? I just don't know where we go from here. UTO

Down

4 hours ago, Stripes or die said:

Some of the mocking posts on here appeared so quickly they must have have been pre-prepared with the posters just waiting for their moment.

Not pre-prepared, just a product of decades of supporting the club and largely being frustrated. Now more than ever, our opinions are largely calls in the dark - not like we are on the Kop or North booing. This is the only place to vent. OT is probably not your bag.

1 hour ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Not pre-prepared, just a product of decades of supporting the club and largely being frustrated. Now more than ever, our opinions are largely calls in the dark - not like we are on the Kop or North booing. This is the only place to vent. OT is probably not your bag.

Interesting topic that, venting. If you only come on here to whinge and moan and complain then you are part of the problem at this club. I've been a fan of this club for decades as well but my first reaction if we are losing is not to go into a meltdown!

I am as frustrated as anybody with the performances right now, but, it ain't got anything to do with this manager, it starts with the owner.

Unfortunately, just like football in general, the sport has been lost to the regular fans and now it's only about making money.

To be honest, letting the whole thing go t*TS up and starting again is not looking that bad an option at the moment.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stripes or die said:

Interesting topic that, venting. If you only come on here to whinge and moan and complain then you are part of the problem at this club. I've been a fan of this club for decades as well but my first reaction if we are losing is not to go into a meltdown!

I am as frustrated as anybody with the performances right now, but, it ain't got anything to do with this manager, it starts with the owner.

Unfortunately, just like football in general, the sport has been lost to the regular fans and now it's only about making money.

To be honest, letting the whole thing go t*TS up and starting again is not looking that bad an option at the moment.

Agreed (no pun intended (well,not consciously, anyway)