Wycombe Wanderers vs Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS LORD SNOOTY... get yourself and Stubbs down to the Helmet for one last hurrah and order every single pork scratching in sight because I’ve a bad feeling we’ll all be needing a few “substantial meals” if the other night is anything to go by...

Edited by beswetherick
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

WELL LET ME TELL YOU THIS LORD SNOOTY... get yourself and Stubbs down to the Helmet for one last hurrah and order every single pork scratching in sight because I’ve a bad feeling we’ll all be needing a few “substantial meals” if the other night is anything to go by...

I live in eternal hope, Bes. We have to , it's all we have.

Hope that we stick an eleven out. An eleven who all know what their jobs jobs.

And eleven of round pegs in round holes.

And eleven with the mental fortitude to forget Wednesday night and take it to the chairboys and put them to the sword.

I hope.

I don't envisage it happening.

But I hope.

If not. I'll be off for a slurp down the helmet...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

A Grimmer Knight their first two names on the team sheet doesn't fill me with any confidence when we are pitted against the grapes of wrath.

But ?

Are we down ? No WAWAW UTO & DTB Breeze home today all the threes. Three points, three goals, & Free beers. Come on Wednesday ! 

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl

Pragmatic OMDT Snoots.

Can’t see beyond a one dimensional 0 - 0 or even a loss due to a mistake.

But hey, we were reyt good until two games ago according to our Garry, who seems to have forgotten that since January, he has created a bunch of fretless fretters that lurch from one calamity to the next.

Really looking forward to how he sets us up to deal with that athletic mobile youth they have up front....

I predict there will be 5 hanging off him as a Dawson parry rebounds off his ample arris into a gaping goal.

BRING ON THE CLOWNS..

• Haha 2

I’m a simple being. I just want one thing at 3pm today. I want to see Harris on the right, and Reach on the left. 

What is it that Monk sees in having WBs on their weaker foot? They havent created a thing off their wrong foot for over a year. It can’t be their defending - only a fool would play a left-footer at RB and a right-footer at LB.

Oh, and Rhodes. 

• Like 2

Well, Snoots, that was a bit grim! 

Personally, I think we'll get the points, today. I just don't feel we will do any less against a team that comes from a (no doubt, splendid) place that sounds like it should be the setting for a scene in "Matthew Hopkin: Witchfinder General". Quite appropriate for Hallowe'en, I suppose!😁

Come on, Wednesday! 

UTO