Wycombe Wanderers vs Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Here come the Monk Out brigade

Pretending to 'support' the lads 

Opposition scores and they drop their masks on the floor and show their true colours

Disgraceful 'support'

I actually posted mine saying Monk out without realising we'd conceded, had to go for a ******** a couple mins before then end.

I don't care whether they've scored or not, the performance is dreadful again, Wycombe are a terrible terrible team for this level, our players have so much more time and space than any other game this season, and still we look devoid of any ideas and shaky in defence.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I normally like John Pearson but he needs to up his game.. it's like being sat next to a half interested bore on the North.

Unlike the rest of us, he’s had to bare watching us since June... Wonder what his prescription is like these days

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Here come the Monk Out brigade

Pretending to 'support' the lads 

Opposition scores and they drop their masks on the floor and show their true colours

Disgraceful 'support'

What is there to support? We are over 200 miles away watching it through a screen. Nothing that is said on here will have any bearing on the result whatsoever. 

Hope we turn it around like every other Wednesdayite out there but every fan is entitled to show frustration in whatever form they choose surely? 

• Like 4